IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

6 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Basically it said we're at 7 for the price of 1 why the heck wouldn't you join in now that the people of the CW forum have done the heavy lifting for you? :)

I get an email from IK every time that I either buy something, or redeem a freebie registration! But no marketing emails recently? They are not in spam bucket either...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, abacab said:

I get an email from IK every time that I either buy something, or redeem a freebie registration! But no marketing emails recently? They are not in spam bucket either...

Maybe you opted out or bounced or some other reason the system may have opted you out?  If you send me your IK username and email I can have someone check.

Since you're here, is there a change I could get a re-activation of Syntronik T-03? I bought the whole Syntronik thing a while ago, but I just found out I f*ed up that installation (the rest is fine), I'm missing the last 2 of the 4 files so some sounds are not present. Seems like a shame to pay 9.99 for half a soundset for which I have the hardware.

11 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Maybe you opted out or bounced or some other reason the system may have opted you out?  If you send me your IK username and email I can have someone check.

Thanks Peter! I see that the last IK Newsletter that I received was back in 2017. I may have opted out at some point, as I am receiving all other forms of email from IK (i.e. Support, Orders, Registration).

Is there a place on the website that I can (re)subscribe to the IK Newsletters?

10 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Since you're here, is there a change I could get a re-activation of Syntronik T-03? I bought the whole Syntronik thing a while ago, but I just found out I f*ed up that installation (the rest is fine), I'm missing the last 2 of the 4 files so some sounds are not present. Seems like a shame to pay 9.99 for half a soundset for which I have the hardware.

7 bucks with Jammies!

• Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

Thanks Peter! I see that the last IK Newsletter that I received was back in 2017. I may have opted out at some point, as I am receiving all other forms of email from IK (i.e. Support, Orders, Registration).

Is there a place on the website that I can (re)subscribe to the IK Newsletters?

I’ll tell ya for a $49 unregistered serial hahha

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

I cannot do that directly, but IK support should be able to help you out.  If you log a ticket please let me know the ticket number and I'll see what I can do to give it a little nudge though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I cannot do that directly, but IK support should be able to help you out.  If you log a ticket please let me know the ticket number and I'll see what I can do to give it a little nudge though.

Will do, just contacted support through the website. Will give you the ticket number when I get it. Thanks for the service!

Edited by Nick Blanc

Just trying to prioritize my free choices versus available slots. I had been keeping all the Electromagnetiks out of consideration as I was put off with their demo sounds on the website. But yesterday I listened to Simeon's video and suddenly found them quite useful, ha ha, good job Simeon. Now life's got more complicated with the admission of couple new factors to solve what used to be a simple equation.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Just trying to prioritize my free choices versus available slots. I had been keeping all the Electromagnetiks out of consideration as I was put off with their demo sounds on the website. But yesterday I listened to Simeon's video and suddenly found them quite useful, ha ha, good job Simeon. Now life's got more complicated with the admission of couple new factors to solve what used to be a simple equation.

Make another entry @49.99 (before Jampoints) to save the day. 🙂