IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Pretty sure this will get extended. 
The shame of only reaching 9 or 10 freebies when 25 is envisioned will be unbearable. 

extension is expected as we will not reach even half of it which would be dissapointment for IKM i am sure, they should put this Resonator IN to make it more attractive for others or some more freebies to choose from

Edited by dee
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Pretty sure this will get extended. 
The shame of only reaching 9 or 10 freebies when 25 is envisioned will be unbearable. 

Yes, really, don't we all want to celebrate IK's 25th in style with the full 25 freebies, nothing less? We owe to them! I would be so sad for IK if we didn't make it. 😏

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

11 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

So how does one contact IKM support. All roads I try lead to a dead end. You would think that menu item Support/Contact Support on the website would lead you to at least an email address. 

Support --> Contact Support on the site.  There you will be able to search the FAQ as we've found that answers a lot of questions without needing a ticket.  If you don't find what you nee din the FAQ search you'll see a button to contact support.

10 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Yes, really, don't we all want to celebrate IK's 25th in style with the full 25 freebies, nothing less? We owe to them! I would be so sad for IK if we didn't make it. 😏

For me since I seem to own quite a bit already and only duplicates are left, I’ll celebrate their anniversary with 20 copies of hitmaker EDM hahah

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Support --> Contact Support on the site.  There you will be able to search the FAQ as we've found that answers a lot of questions without needing a ticket.  If you don't find what you nee din the FAQ search you'll see a button to contact support.

Thanks Peter. I stopped at the FAQ search because I knew my question could not be solved by a FAQ. I just wanted an email address I could write to.

I did use IK-->Contact Us on the website. I assume my question will be forwarded to the correct person.

Edited by Doug Rintoul

52 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I just wanted an email address I could write to.

everyone wants just email address, but most companies just do as much as they can to hide all this nfo so they can be contacted as less as possible,,,Native Instruments are the kings with this, contact support is burried very well just to annoyed person who wants to contact them 😀

Hi - does Sampletron 2 count count as a qualifying or free product? I thought it didn’t for some reason, but clicking on qualifying product on the web site seems to show it as an option. 

also, can the new comprexxor be  one of the free choice?

those two are the main things I don’t have. 

thanks.