IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 minute ago, telecode 101 said:

Has Dimebag been updated for AT5? I am tempted by the effects and that JC120

I'm under the assumption that NONE of the collections got updated for AT5. Just the new collections released since AT4, and the new speaker and cabinet modelling to make them all sound better!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Two questions to you Amplitubers. Do I need SVX2 if I already have SVX1 and MODO bass? And why I need Dimebag if I'm a keyboard player? Thx 😂

I’ll answer from a peer keyboard player perspective.  I dable in guitar enough to justify carrying a pick i take out at guitar center pretending I know what I’m doing before someone walks by and shuts off the amp haha.  I got dimebag because a lot of the recent presets released seemed to always use  something from that collection.  So got annoying and decided to spend a freebie since we are spoiled heheh.   SVX 1/2 have different amps/cabs with their own sounds.  So are not duplicates.  I had Amplitube 4 max so I didn’t specifically seek them out but use them with modo bass or ezbass.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

34 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Any thoughts on the TRacks EQs?

Neves (73, 81) and APIs (PA, PB) for color. Master EQ is great too. I also like Vintage for that Pultec trick or adding some sparkle. EQual is good one if you don't have Fabfilter and can't afford it :).

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, GroverKen said:

995 to 7 free!

Useless to me now. I own everything including an AXE I/O.

Oh wait. I don't have ARC 3 anymore, since I gave it away after I went with the iLoud MTMs (which each came with a measurement mic).

So if it goes to 7 I might as well get that just in case I ever get rid of the MTMs.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, abacab said:

New SSD drive to accomodate is on the way! My 1TB sample and content drive is nearly full!

I have less that 1TB left of my 8TB samples drive. One man's ceiling is another man's floor?

• Haha 3

Okay, did my math too. Guessing we’ll get to 10 freebies and I need about 30 freebies at different tiers to get it all. Already in at $80, I’ll be adding both $100 and $200 tiers if this GB doesn’t go over the top (of 10 freebies). If it does, $200 might just suffice. 

3 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Has Dimebag been updated for AT5? I am tempted by the effects and that JC120

3 hours ago, abacab said:

I'm under the assumption that NONE of the collections got updated for AT5. Just the new collections released since AT4, and the new speaker and cabinet modelling to make them all sound better!

All of the collections were updated for AT5, the degree depends on your version of AT5.

All versions of AT5 now have

• resizable GUI
  • drag & drop FX chain
  • FX loop

etc - check out comparison below.

image.thumb.png.d3651372a89b29de44a6a7bef4e90b45.png

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, chris.r said:

Do I need SVX2

Well you want it! I bought SVX way back when it was a separate entity. For some reason it quit working in X2 for me, but by then it was included in Amp3.

I grabbed SVX-2 as one of my freebies. I'm not a keyboardist and IF this thing "runs the table" I'll pick up D-Bag.
But I'm more into vintage Marshall than I am metal; but what do I know?

t

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Like 2