IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

18 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Decided to listen to the advice of the KVR sage that mentioned the great deal with full ARC 3 crossgrade.  I just hope 1.) it arrives by Aug. 31st and 2.) I can sell my unregistered ARC 3 (and get it in the hands of the buyer) by Aug. 31st, too.  Did anyone here miss the deadline to register hardware/software in previous Group Buys?  Was there any leeway on the IK side to register the goods?

In the previous group buys the IKM support was always kind enough to make people through the GB even if there was a lag in shipping, as long as your receipt says that your purchase was within the GB timeframe you should be fine.

8 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Same thing here. I went for a four hour hike, came back and was overwhelmed with the number of posts. I thought maybe the IKM site had crashed or something slightly less terrible like the sun going supernova.

Yeah I got it by reading the thread it's all about the competition vs kvr. Hilarious! :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

So, what are you waiting for!!!! 😄

I'm still having a hard time deciding between 200 GC and 1 set of freebies and 300 GC and 2 sets of freebies. There are 10 products I don't need but would like to have,  plus 12 products I don't need but look interesting.

BTW - Since it hasn't been brought up yet: After getting a gazillion IK downloadables we probably want to also buy something like this

https://www.newegg.com/p/2WA-00YJ-00018

(sure, redownload credits are probably cheaper in $$ but the annoyance cost is much higher than that)

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I'm still having a hard time deciding between 200 GC and 1 set of freebies and 300 GC and 2 sets of freebies. There are 10 products I don't need but would like to have,  plus 12 products I don't need but look interesting.

If you have the JamPoints, it’s only a difference of $46, quite the bargain to get all the freebies.  And who “needs” any of this anyways?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, abacab said:

I think it's a bit more convoluted than that. I discovered a couple of versions of CS installed. one thinks that I have 165 GC, and the other says 15...

Is it an older installation from before the IK Product Manager was released?  I only see one Custom Shop and I have AmpliTube, T-RackS, and SampleTank installed.

56 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I didn’t go the GC route but was thinking of doubling up to get even more freebies but after a lot of thought I decided I was going to wait as long as possible because maybe there will be enough freebies with 1 entry and second one may not be necessary.  Aren’t they flaunting it could go as high as 25 free products ? This is a lesson in self control.  Hehe…

• Great Idea 1

I'm looking forT-RackS recommendations.

I have T-RackS 5.  Picked up Comprexxor, Sunset Sound Studio Reverb.  Planning on getting Stealth Limiter, Space Delay, and Tape Echo.

Any compelling EQs to get?  How are EQ 73, EQ 81, EQ PA, EQ PB, EQ PG, Master EQ 432?

How are the CSR reverbs?  I have PhoenixVerb and Waves CLA Epic.

If I were to only pick one Tape Machine, which one would you recommend?  24, 440, 80, or 99?  I'm thinking of getting one first, and then maybe pick up the rest later if there are enough freebies.

Thanks.  So many choices.

17 minutes ago, ALC said:

I have T-RackS 5.  Picked up Comprexxor, Sunset Sound Studio Reverb.  Planning on getting Stealth Limiter, Space Delay, and Tape Echo.

Any compelling EQs to get?  How are EQ 73, EQ 81, EQ PA, EQ PB, EQ PG, Master EQ 432?

How are the CSR reverbs?  I have PhoenixVerb and Waves CLA Epic.

If I were to only pick one Tape Machine, which one would you recommend?  24, 440, 80, or 99?  I'm thinking of getting one first, and then maybe pick up the rest later if there are enough freebies.

EQ 73, EQ 81, Master EQ 432 - 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, ALC said:

Any compelling EQs to get?  How are EQ 73, EQ 81, EQ PA, EQ PB, EQ PG, Master EQ 432....

Yes

Edited by bdickens
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

BTW - Since it hasn't been brought up yet: After getting a gazillion IK downloadables we probably want to also buy something like this

https://www.newegg.com/p/2WA-00YJ-00018

(sure, redownload credits are probably cheaper in $$ but the annoyance cost is much higher than that)

Yep, I need a bigger hard drive too! 😀

9 hours ago, chris.r said:

Is it me or the official GB counter's emo is getting a bit of tone...?

ikmgbcounter1.png.eac121786633c2176d02ea91a3f9b6b8.png

Cool :)

Do you have some history and previous shots to prepare a curve showing rate change in time? ;)

Interesting is it increasing or decreasing... 🧐

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, abacab said:

Don't pay the full $199 for Amplitube 5!!!

Buy 200 Gear Credits for $159.99, and then use them to buy Amplitube 5 in the Custom Shop using GC for the $199 level.

Buy Gear Credits here => https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/index.php?R=INIT&FV=all-credits-family-related-products&CV=Other Filter&PSEL=allcredits

To confirm, Once we purchase in the custom shop (using gear credits) then this gets us into the group buy at  $199 level correct...