IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

I have been trying to purge myself of GAS, but the more this grows the more tempting this is, I have rediscovered how underrated Sampletank is and have been using my library for 3 inside CS4. I'm this close to upgrading my arc 2.5, sampletank and t-racks and amplitube in one shot

• Great Idea 3

Well I decided to do some double dipping. Although I knew that I would for a while! 😋

I got a second entry at the 200$ level by getting Amplitube 5. I was gonna limit myself and just do SE, but the 200$ level is better for the other stuff I'll get.

Thanks to this forum and the good folks at IK (that's you @Peter - IK Multimedia ! 😉) my wallet isn't safe! But I will have the chance to hear the new VIR tech in action! 👍

After my brain relaxed and I was able to figure out the gear credit/custom shop thing you guys where talking about a few pages back, it was a little more wallet friendly than expected.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

5 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Thanks to this forum and the good folks at IK (that's you @Peter - IK Multimedia ! 😉) my wallet isn't safe! But I will have the chance to hear the new VIR tech in action! 👍

I've been accused of worse, I suppose ;)  Seriously, though, glad you are happy with the value even if I'm at least partially responsible for putting your wallet in peril.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I've been accused of worse, I suppose ;)  Seriously, though, glad you are happy with the value even if I'm at least partially responsible for putting your wallet in peril.

Not to worry it can take a beating and live through it. I know, I have done it many times before!😋 I'll just not feed my kids for a while, it's a good thing for them they are not living here anymore! 😆

Seriously, I have played enough with AT5CS and needed to get the full thing! I am a guitar player and AT is my go to amp sim. The TRacks plugins are also important since I mix my bands stuff. The keyboard instruments comes last, but anything IK is always great stuff.

Your help is always appreciated Peter.

17 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Not to worry it can take a beating and live through it. I know, I have done it many times before!😋 I'll just not feed my kids for a while, it's a good thing for them they are not living here anymore! 😆

Seriously, I have played enough with AT5CS and needed to get the full thing! I am a guitar player and AT is my go to amp sim. The TRacks plugins are also important since I mix my bands stuff. The keyboard instruments comes last, but anything IK is always great stuff.

Your help is always appreciated Peter.

Thanks!  My daughter doesn't live with me any more either since she just left for college so I technically don't feed her directly any more but the costs haven't gone down!

I'm really happy with AmpliTube too.  I have been using AmpliTube 5 quite a bit since I moved.  Real amps are fun but my gaming computer is almost always on and is more than powerful enough so I picked up an AXE I/O and mounted a couple of guitars on the walls in that room and it keeps me playing quite a bit which is always good.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Thanks!  My daughter doesn't live with me any more either since she just left for college so I technically don't feed her directly any more but the costs haven't gone down!

I feel the same, as oldest just went off to start college.  She is slowly settling in. 

• Like 1

Took the Hugh Padgham drums as my fifth and looking forward to using them, but the confirmation email gives the name as "High Padgham" and now I'm wondering what I'm in for. It reads like a town from Midsomer Murders.

• Haha 1