IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

4 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

@TheStevenMy ARC 3 just arrived; MEMS mic and Registration Card in a box marked CROSSGRADE.
When I registered the Serial Number, the ARC 3 software and TRackS5 Deluxe showed up in My Products.
I now have 4 product coupons available in PROMOTIONS (soon to be 5 and then who knows?...).

HTH,

t

Mine arrive s on Thursday. What is the value of the freebies that are available?  Are they at the $149 cross grade value?

Yep, thanks! I've watched all of the AT 5 videos and walk-throughs, and IK tech talks, but as a non guitar player I am not certain that VIR would justify $150 difference for me. I think that the option to add a 3rd amp or cab to the chain might be a bigger deal for me. That VIR tech sure seems like a lot of geek-tweaking to me, LOL!

So I would mostly be just using the bass amps and cabs for virtual basses, and maybe occasionally a virtual guitar plug-in here or there. I'm mostly into synths and keys. At the end of the group buy I should have all of the AT v5 gear (I got AT v4 MAX included  in the last TS MAX crossgrade, as I wasn't actually looking to buy it), and it seems that is likely much more than I could ever use! Maybe the next total studio upgrade will get me the full AT 5. :)

28 minutes ago, abacab said:

Yep, thanks! I've watched all of the AT 5 videos and walk-throughs, and IK tech talks, but as a non guitar player I am not certain that VIR would justify $150 difference for me. I think that the option to add a 3rd amp or cab to the chain might be a bigger deal for me. That VIR tech sure seems like a lot of geek-tweaking to me, LOL!

So I would mostly be just using the bass amps and cabs for virtual basses, and maybe occasionally a virtual guitar plug-in here or there. I'm mostly into synths and keys. At the end of the group buy I should have all of the AT v5 gear (I got AT v4 MAX included  in the last TS MAX crossgrade, as I wasn't actually looking to buy it), and it seems that is likely much more than I could ever use! Maybe the next total studio upgrade will get me the full AT 5. :)

VIR is not just about tweaking.  Without the VIR tech you have far fewer IRs per speaker which will really affect the sound a lot.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ALC said:

Here's a good post on the KVR Audio Buy & Sell Forum:

“How to Maximize the Value of the IK Multimedia Group Buy”

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8187676&sid=89dd75e7ad627c6f9f41d9d3985a6940#p8187676

It provides specific recommendations.

"So, here's what I think you should do. Option 1 is for new customers, while Option 2 is for existing IK customers. Options 3 and 4 are bigger and better possibilities for either existing or new customers."

It even links to a spreadsheet that's more complete than the one I had created.

Check it out.

great one,,,thx,,,especially the one with gear credits and jampoints combined through custom shop,  can be usefull, you can get $200 tier for $112 with gears credits + jampoints....attractive....Peter is this OK to purchase like this?....just to clarify?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, dee said:

great one,,,thx,,,especially the one with gear credits and jampoints combined through custom shop,  can be usefull, you can get $200 tier for $112 with gears credits + jampoints....attractive....Peter is this OK to purchase like this?....just to clarify?

This should answer your question:

On 8/16/2021 at 11:37 AM, stony said:

Just bought in the IK Multimedia web shop 200 Custom Shop Gear Credits for €159,99 - 47 Jam Points + 19% VAT, in total €133,27

Went back to the Custom Shop, bought there for the 200 Gear Credits the Sampletron II Crossgrade (I already own TSM2).

Went back to my IK Account and selected in the "Promotions" area for free Hammond B-3X, MODO Drum, Mix Box & Sample Tank 4 (all Crossgrade Versions)

What a bargain. - Thank you very much for the Tipp with the Gear Credits !!!

• Like 2

i can see just ampletron2 upgrade or amplitube5 upgrade available for me,,,not crossgrade...is it the same?

26 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Went back to the Custom Shop, bought there for the 200 Gear Credits the Sampletron II Crossgrade

Edited by dee

Well, the first four have knocked out the Cinekinetic Collection!
Now I need 4 more to knock out the Electromagnetic Collection!
We'll hit 5 shortly...so that leaves 3....COME ON 8 Freebies!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

On 8/5/2021 at 2:45 PM, cclarry said:

The only one's that I don't have are the Electromagnetik and Cinekinetic Series new ones...which I really don't care about...
...which tells me that I can just wait for the next iteration of Total Studio Max and get them.

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Well, the first four have knocked out the Cinekinetic Collection!
Now I need 4 more to knock out the Electromagnetic Collection!

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Yes...IK no longer does "upgrades" per se.  They're all "Crossgrades"

thank you, it worked, 112usd in total for sampletron2 (bought CS gear credits 200 for 160usd minus - 48 jampoints so 112usd) 

just claimed sampletank4, mixbox, modo drum, modo bass and waiting for another freebie hammond b-3x soon

thanks guys

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 2