IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

I created a spreadsheet of all the products in the group buy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQJOiit3wKhbyN87OdguckZzYDo_xz3PYDM2fanVWsyiDCXGzB3Ys3iWYhsDRiTog8fX3G3CYAJPVKA/pub?gid=0&single=true&output=csv

Load it into a spreadsheet app like Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or Apple Numbers (it's saved as a CSV file).  Turn on filtering on the first row.

I found it useful to be able to filter based on category and price (yes, I rounded up), exclude the ones I already have, and plan out my purchases and freebie picks (and prioritize them).  Here's what it looks like for me:

image.png.3066b9b089ca6021ab0884dc81899aec.png

I hope others can make use of it.

Edit: Updated spreadsheet.  Fixed price/category for AmpliTube SVX 2 (was upgrade price).

Edited by ALC
  • Thanks 18
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, dee said:

15 days left and only 4 freebies,,,sounds like we need extension period as last time...

I'm still no mathematologist, but it might be interesting to revisit the numbers from ten days ago. Specifically:

On 8/6/2021 at 8:41 PM, dee said:

600 participants in few days, seems like it will hardly reach 4000 with 4 free products....

On 8/6/2021 at 9:01 PM, Charlie Hatton said:

...if the current rate holds of (slightly more than) 600 people joining in (less than) two full days, or 300/day with 25 days remaining, you'd expect to hit the middle of the 7000 tier by the end, without any eleventh-hour (or twenty-fourth-day) bump.

The ~300-and-a-little/day rate has held pretty steady overall, in that the GB hit 4000 right around the end of day 11, and 300 even would have taken 12 days. At the updated rate, with 15 days left, we'd expect to hit 9000 by the end with no extension -- and no bump of people joining later, no one doubling up, etc.

I'm sure there's some day-of-the-week variability, but it's perhaps interesting to note that today the rate looks to be around 500, which is a fair jump above the average. Perhaps the quickening begins?

(Edit: And I'm certainly no mathematologist, because I said 300x12 = 4000, when I was thinking of 333. The rest is probably maybe somewhat reasonable, though.)

Edited by Charlie Hatton
Copping to math error
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Charlie Hatton said:

I'm still no mathematologist, but it might be interesting to revisit the numbers from ten days ago. Specifically:

The ~300-and-a-little/day rate has held pretty steady overall, in that the GB hit 4000 right around the end of day 11, and 300 even would have taken 12 days. At the updated rate, with 15 days left, we'd expect to hit 9000 by the end with no extension -- and no bump of people joining later, no one doubling up, etc.

I'm sure there's some day-of-the-week variability, but it's perhaps interesting to note that today the rate looks to be around 500, which is a fair jump above the average. Perhaps the quickening begins?

good!! i am count on my EQs.. getting all of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

these counters are funky.. or they are using some sort of web round robin proxy and the back ends are out of sync. i could have sworn, i saw 188 until next GB tier earlier today.

Yes I have seen the counters go back and forth a few times. I blame the page's refresh code for this... or someone at IK toying with us! 😆If the later, I can't blame him and he must have such a grin! But no, Peter wouldn't do that to us... right? 😉 Even if it would be hilarious. 😋

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Yes I have seen the counters go back and forth a few times. I blame the page's refresh code for this... or someone at IK toying with us! 😆If the later, I can't blame him and he must have such a grin! But no, Peter wouldn't do that to us... right? 😉 Even if it would be hilarious. 😋

i think it's their web setup. that company probably had tons of web traffic 24/7. they probably run some sort of web proxy and multiple web back ends.

15 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

@Bapu Sorry to hear you feel that way.  One is able to choose something that is in a bundle  they already have because you are also likely able to transfer that bundle, and in general you are able to purchase additional licenses for specific products you already have (some folks need to run things simultaneously or on more than the allotted number of installs per the EULA, etc).  If you made a choice inadvertently and no longer want that to be among your choices, I'm sure IK Support can assist.  Thank you.

Support Ticket Opened [#6986934], maybe you can help that along?

YUP!!! These are from the span of several minutes five days ago (in order of occurrence):

[image deleted]

Not only does it change, but Column 1 + Column 3 doesn't add up to a multiple of 1,000.  Fuzzy Math! 😛 

Edited by User 905133
to delete image

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried the shift-refresh trick (top 3 below) and also clearing browser history (the next 3):

[image deleted]

Maybe tomorrow I might try rebooting my PC each time I want to check the status.  Maybe. 

Edited by User 905133
to delete image

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

YUP!!! These are from the span of several minutes five days ago (in order of occurrence):

image.thumb.png.20023fbd825403898047eb8a9e5523e6.png

Not only does it change, but Column 1 + Column 3 doesn't add up to a multiple of 1,000.  Fuzzy Math! 😛 

Easy Fix -

1. Take computer outside away from all buildings and WiFi interference.
  2. Liberally soak computer with gasoline
  3. Wait 2 minutes to allow gas to deep clean all components
  4. ignite computer & run to safe distance
  5. After computer cleansing process has finished buy a new one, the new one won't have this problem.
    Note: backing up your data before utilizing Easy Fix may lead to more satisfying results.
Edited by TheSteven
  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 5