IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 minute ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Nope, still stuck at 1953. Peter said it would be tomorrow for the next freebie. He is probably holding the counter 'till midnight to make his prediction come true! 😉

Pete wouldn't do that now would he 🤔🤫

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Nope, still stuck at 1953. Peter said it would be tomorrow for the next freebie. He is probably holding the counter 'till midnight to make his prediction come true! 😉

Ha I would never hold the counter. :)  However I've been told it is updating every 4-5 hours, I am double checking when the office opens about making sure it updates more frequently if/when possible.

• Like 3

Here's some fine albums that were released in 1996

Orbital - In Sides

Westside Connection - Bow Down

Beastie Boys - The In Sound from Way Out!

David Gray - Sell Sell Sell

Better Than Ezra - Friction, Baby

Carcass - Swansong

Oh man, now it's up to 2002. Ok, what good albums were released in 2002...

• Like 1

I don't remember what I was listening to in 1996.  but looking at this list, my guess is i was probably listening to that first Sheryl Crow record as I was a big fan of David and David and always thought Ricketts production was real cool.

https://digitaldreamdoor.com/pages/albums_by_year/albums_1996.html

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 3:09 PM, cclarry said:

I think that, due to the number of "Tiers" in this promo, that they should
have started the first Tier at 1,000 rather than 2,000...but that's just me

correct, there is no way to reach even half 12.000 i think...

• Like 2

They are trying really hard to do just everything to put me off from buying from the IK shop. I wanted to buy ARC3 and make some use of my accumulated jampoints but then I'm told that they are not going to sell me any physical products below €170 so I went back to shop and added another item and now the next problem is that "Digital Delivery and Boxed Retail products cannot be mixed in the same order". Seriously, is it so hard to sell two items?? A year or two ago I was trying to buy ARC and at the final stage right after clicking the sort of "Pay Now" button I got an error screen in return. Nobody did care about that, never. Oh scratch it.

It will be easy to gauge: we need one tier a day for the next 22 days... unless... they extend the group buy as they have done in the past!

The suspense is killing me! Or maybe I should just take a few deep breaths and get a life! 😋 Maybe make some music with what I already have?  Naaaa! Let's refresh the counters page one more time! 😆

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2021 at 7:09 AM, cclarry said:

I think that, due to the number of "Tiers" in this promo, that they should
have started the first Tier at 1,000 rather than 2,000...but that's just me

Well, they sort of did. You got one free item at the outset. They could have said no free items until 1000, but I think psychologically it would have stopped people from buying in at the start. Having one free item was incentive to get people to buy in earlier.