Need More Smoothness

I have used Many daw but i have seen a issue or something like that im calkwalk is when i do any action it takes a minutes to response in it other daw click a the food is in your face .. So calkwalk should work make the daw more smoother i get same in  pentium as in i9 with 1tb ssd 64gb ram and 5tb hhd there is a slight delay that calkwalk always have

"Any action"? Can you give some specific examples? And when you say "it takes a minutes to response", I assume you mean some significant fraction of second that is just enough to be bothersome...?  I find that Cakewalk's responsiveness generally exceeds my ability to drive a mouse and keyboard, but I wasn't born with them in my hands like some of these youngsters.

On 8/5/2021 at 7:05 PM, BAARISH KI DHUN (Pisi Bhaipo) said:

I have used Many daw but i have seen a issue or something like that im calkwalk is when i do any action it takes a minutes to response in it other daw click a the food is in your face .. So calkwalk should work make the daw more smoother i get same in  pentium as in i9 with 1tb ssd 64gb ram and 5tb hhd there is a slight delay that calkwalk always have

"it takes a minutes to response".....  I have never had this issue with Cakewalk, ever

Cakewalk is very snappy, even on my oldish PC (see signature for specs)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 8/10/2021 at 12:26 PM, David Baay said:

Still curious what kinds of operations we're talking about. As it stands there isn't enough information here for the Bakers to act on.

13:20 Graphics Not Smooth

In this video x.e.l.ohh explain te problemhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ctyOwGq4RE&t=1180s

Edited by BAARISH KI DHUN (Pisi Bhaipo)

14 hours ago, BAARISH KI DHUN (Pisi Bhaipo) said:

Fl studio, studio one etc are more grapically smooth mean https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ctyOwGq4RE&t=1180s   In this video a person is explaining

13:20 Graphics Not Smooth

Ah, yes, the jittery Now Time Cursor is indeed a well-known 'feature' of Cakewalk. I've reported it myself.  But that's nothing like "when i do any action it takes a minutes to response".

Incidentally, regarding the video's next point, it's working as designed that a 'confidence recording' shadow is only displayed for the current take when looping. I can see how you might want it to show everything when layering takes in sound-on-sound mode, but that's not really the purpose. Its main purpose is to give you confidence that your current input is being recorded.  Personally I don't ever pay much attention to the content; so long as that 'shadow' is being drawn, and the meter is moving, I'm happy.

What's needed in this case is a feature request not a bug fix.

• Like 2