in Session Audio Riff Generation: Outside - In Edition

cclarry

Two years ago, upon the release of Riff Generation: Outside In Edition, we stated:

We realize that as a customer it can be difficult to know if what you're considering buying today might 60, 70, 80 or 90% off tomorrow.

So with that in mind we started to think,

"What is the lowest possible price we can imagine selling this for?" - and just introduce it at that rate and let people know the price won't be lower on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas or this time next year.

So we launched our $249.99 virtual instrument for just $99.99 (which lasted about a month).

Since then, it has never been priced that low.
But it's been two years - so we are re-visiting this special price for just a few weeks.

So through Sunday, Aug 22 you can get Riff Generation: Outside In again for $99.99.

On top of that, receive its three Expansions for an additional 150 presets for free ($59.97 add’l value).

As always: thank you for your support!

https://insessionaudio.com/products/riff-generation-outside-in/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 12:23 PM, Michael A.D. said:

They need to have a sale on the original Riff Generation.

They do...if you buy both editions at the same time. $200 vs $500. Scroll down the page linked to above. Includes the 3 expansions for the Outside In edition.

14 hours ago, John Maar said:

They do...if you buy both editions at the same time. $200 vs $500. Scroll down the page linked to above. Includes the 3 expansions for the Outside In edition.

I already have the Outside-in edition with the 3 expansions.  I just want to purchase the original on sale for $99.99.  And the only sale price for it is in the bundle - they never have the original on sale by itself.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Michael A.D. said:

I already have the Outside-in edition with the 3 expansions.  I just want to purchase the original on sale for $99.99.  And the only sale price for it is in the bundle - they never have the original on sale by itself.

I know this is a more expensive solution, but if you like their stuff, you could wait until the sale they usually have around the end of the year - pick up three discounted libraries, and you could choose the fourth for free.