Another One Bites the Dust .

kennywtelejazz

Well here it is .  My Forum Report Card 😅  Why should I post it  ?

I want people to know whose behind all this cloak and dagger BS.  Now that we  know , Lets all take a moment to bow in unison and Kiss The Ring bow.gifbow.gifbow.gifbow.gifbow.gifbow.gifbow.gif

1140681033_TelejazzsForumCredentials.thumb.jpg.0f2e168a7737b6cb6beefb43ed88ffc7.jpg

BTW, you can call this what you want . The thing is , this in not being abusive .

I call this bringing something out into the open for everybody to see and shining a high beam light on the actors involved in the  problem .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Confused 1

FWIW Kenny I've got two perma "warnings" too, both for things that didn't actually happen, but to be honest they cheer me up every time I see them as they serve as proof that whatever I might be, at least I'm not those guys.

Oh, and....

IBTD. 😀

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

Another one rides the Bus huh ? That sure beats getting throw under it 😉

19 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Kenny, don't go 😊

Hi Steve , Thanks for the kind word .The tune you posted was some real fine synth rock . thanks

14 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

Never heard of that person before.

Now you have .

8 hours ago, paulo said:

FWIW Kenny I've got two perma "warnings" too, both for things that didn't actually happen, but to be honest they cheer me up every time I see them as they serve as proof that whatever I might be, at least I'm not those guys.

Oh, and....

IBTD. 😀

paulo !  we ( plus a few other select folks around here😉 )  are former Coffee House survivors that have turned into The Champions 😎

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

14 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

Never heard of that person before. Never seen a post or anything by them. Kinda weird.

I think Morton's been with them for ages Bub. He used to occasionally pop into the old Guitar Tracks forum and help out here and there; I may be wrong, but he seemed to do the 'PR' stuff before Willy Jones.

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

paulo !  we ( plus a few other select folks around here😉 )  are former Coffee House survivors that have turned into The Champions 😎

That's one in the eye for all those that said that I'd never amount to anything. 😀

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I think Morton's been with them for ages Bub. He used to occasionally pop into the old Guitar Tracks forum and help out here and there; I may be wrong, but he seemed to do the 'PR' stuff before Willy Jones.

So some guy who has been around for 20+ years who just lurks and never participates just spends his days going around reporting people?

And I thought I had no life. Holy guano Batman. I've been around the forum since a couple months after the last one started. So about 12 - 15 years or more I'm guessing and I've never heard of this guy.

I remember W.J. and the rest of that group though. And on that note I think I'd rather go roll in dog feces in my neighbors yard than continue this conversation. Ta ta' 😁

2 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

So some guy who has been around for 20+ years who just lurks and never participates just spends his days going around reporting people?

I might well be wrong, but I think he's just the "official" CW guy that the mods report to, so the squealing comes from elsewhere. 

• Great Idea 1

55 minutes ago, paulo said:
1 hour ago, Shane_B. said:

I might well be wrong, but I think he's just the "official" CW guy that the mods report to, so the squealing comes from elsewhere. 

Indeed, Morton was a member of Cakewalk staff.

GwxNUjv.jpg

3 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Indeed, Morton was a member of Cakewalk staff.

GwxNUjv.jpg

I just looked and I stand corrected. He does post from time to time, just in areas of the forum I never go to so I never see him.

My apologies ... for saying he never posts ...