Indiginus The Resonator for SampleTank (intro pricing)

Peter - IK Multimedia

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

if there was a Group Buy coming, what software would people want to see included - especially as the best entry point?

If there will be hardware also in the GB then please consider allowing for picking it as a freebie and just let us pay that shipping charge extra.

I'll be looking for the new complexxer and ST expansions. Also ARC cause I missed the sale on it a year or two ago.

• Like 1

I’ve been playing this for some time now and love it.  Tracy doesn’t do sales—only intro pricing, so this is an opportunity. But his prices are always low anyway.  Great news that he is working with IK, as they will bring a whole new market to his work. 

His guitars are cheaper than ones from AmpleSound and OTS,  but they have features you don’t find anywhere else, like having harmony as a switchable articulation.  They are fun to play and sound great.  I totally recommend this. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, abacab said:

Such an expressive instrument! Well played Simeon!!! :)

Thanks so much.

This opened the door also for me to discover the Indiginus libraries for Kontakt (full version required), and they are really something, and all reasonably priced. Tracy the developer was kind enough to send me a few of them to try and I was very impressed. Be on the lookout for more info on these. I also would not be surprised to see more of his instruments show up as future SampleTank 4 instruments.

Best,
Simeon

• Like 1