Indiginus The Resonator for SampleTank (intro pricing)

Peter - IK Multimedia

20210729_resonator_news.jpg

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/stresonator - $/€59.99 $/€49.99 introductory pricing

The Resonator just oozes with bluesy, folksy, twangy warmth. Its many articulations are easily controllable with velocity switching and/or key switches, and you can even add auto-harmony and chords. For best results, load it up on your laptop, plug in an iRig keyboard, and take it out to the front porch to jam with your friends till the fireflies go to bed.  Works with all versions of SampleTank 4, including free SampleTank 4 CS.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 2

Unfortunately I cannot use this until Sampletank 4.14 is updated to a higher version. 

There is an issue with the attack of some Sampletank patches in 4.14 that has caused me to revert to 4.13.

I have reported this IK support about this who have acknowledged this issue (with the attack on some patches). 

They have assured me that this will be corrected in the next update. Until then, The Resonator is off limits for me.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Some posts by Dave Kerzner on Instagram indicate he is working on content for Sampletank 4. Hints at classic keys Tony Banks style.

That's encouraging for ST4 users. Dave was responsible for much of the content in ST2.

Question for Peter: will the Sampletank version be capable of all the key-switchable and velocity-triggered articulations of the Kontakt version? How about chording, harmonies and alternate body IRs?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

That's encouraging for ST4 users. Dave was responsible for much of the content in ST2.

Question for Peter: will the Sampletank version be capable of all the key-switchable and velocity-triggered articulations of the Kontakt version? How about chording, harmonies and alternate body IRs?

There are key and velocity switching options for slides and the auto-harmony feature:

The Resonator’s multiple slide articulations offer incredible realism and are easily controllable with velocity switching and/or key switches, while an auto-harmony function creates even more convincing-sounding tracks.

You can see a lot of what you can do in the video from Tracy here: 

• Like 3