Bela D One - $10 Products

cclarry

6 hours ago, Dawn said:

Please use this URL and thanks for the share. I didn't want your readers to miss the Kontakt products for $10 :)

https://shopbeladmedia.com/

Hi Dawn, just a quick comment.  I went to the website yesterday and I kept clicking the pictures and title where it mentioned $10 and it wasn’t until later I realized I was supposed to click the little  “more” button to actually find the $10 libraries.  Maybe I’m dense :) 

So in case others are similar to me you may want to make the big picture clickable to take customers to the page with the $10 libraries. 

• Great Idea 1

8 hours ago, kevin H said:

Hi Dawn, just a quick comment.  I went to the website yesterday and I kept clicking the pictures and title where it mentioned $10 and it wasn’t until later I realized I was supposed to click the little  “more” button to actually find the $10 libraries.  Maybe I’m dense :) 

So in case others are similar to me you may want to make the big picture clickable to take customers to the page with the $10 libraries. 

lol but I did the same thing like 10 times?! It's the Shopify theme and I hate it. I'll find a way to fix it.

Hey, I hope this isn't too spamy but we are so thrilled with this video sent to us. It really explains what your getting for $10.

Edited by Dawn
  • Thanks 3