iZotope Mix & Master Sale - up to 85% off

FranciscoJ

izotope_mix___master_sale_banner_pluginboutique_(1).jpg.52744436aca3e9692d4d722a1d4e27fd.jpg

"Save big on a selection of acclaimed iZotope mixing and mastering plug-ins and suites, including exclusive crossgrades and upgrades"

for example:

85% off - suite elements (ozone, rx, nectar and neutron) each for $ 19.00

80%off - Insight 2 - $39.00

76% off - Elements Suite Bundle - $49.00

https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=8350/?a_aid=5f6eb45de2e6d

42 minutes ago, antler said:

Also, bear in mind that if you upgrade from MPS3 to MPS4, you don't get a new Groove3 1-year-pass (or at least I didn't).

I got a G3 pass with that upgrade. It wasn't exactly easy to find and redeem if I remember correctly. I actually contacted G3 support but before they replied I got it to work.

https://www.izotope.com/en/lp/redeem/mps/mps-4.html

Edited by bluzdog
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

I got a G3 pass with that upgrade. It wasn't exactly easy to find and redeem if I remember correctly. I actually contacted G3 support but before they replied I got it to work.

I got a redeem code with MPS4; it was just the same one as I got with MPS3, and so I couldn't renew at G3 because the code had already been used (by me previously).

1 hour ago, antler said:

I got a redeem code with MPS4; it was just the same one as I got with MPS3, and so I couldn't renew at G3 because the code had already been used (by me previously).

I ran in to that several times and finally got it to work. I wish I knew what I did different to get it to work. You're certainly entitled to the G3 pass. I would contact Izotope or G3 support. 

Insight for $39. I can't recall ever seeing it that low before. 

Granted, not everybody needs it. There are plenty of cheap or free metering plugins out there. Technically, I don't need it either, and certainly would not have coughed up $200 for it. But it came with Ozone Advanced, so that's how I ended up with it. I'm glad of that happy accident - it's great and it goes into every project here. Caveat: I am using Insight 1, not Insight 2; version 2 doesn't seem to have anything new that I'm interested in. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bitflipper said:

version 2 doesn't seem to have anything new that I'm interested in.

this is my default position at the moment, for all this daw stuff - i have so much power already, and still need to properly learn these tools, why keep buying the latest version?