EastWest 60% off

Fleer

Just now, LasWaltz said:

I think I am falling in this one...waiting for very long for Darkside and ghostwritter to be bellow 100...

I m not really pleased with goshtwriter , a lot of preset are a joke like 

prest A

prest A with reverb 

preset A wit amp ect .... so at the end a lot of clutter search for very few diversity imho ...

the guitars are ok but since i got amplesound , i ain t even touching those ... 

Darkside is the same kind of stuff , gtr amps all around , just get your sound into amplitube and do your thing imho ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Zo said:

I m not really pleased with goshtwriter , a lot of preset are a joke like 

prest A

prest A with reverb 

preset A wit amp ect .... so at the end a lot of clutter search for very few diversity imho ...

the guitars are ok but since i got amplesound , i ain t even touching those ... 

Darkside is the same kind of stuff , gtr amps all around , just get your sound into amplitube and do your thing imho ...

Wov, thanks for the yellow light Zo! Will give it a more carefull look before jumping in. Anything guitar related I indeed cook it by  my own...

Maybe I should start a new thread here, but Spitfire Audio is also having a sale right now. If I were to start getting serious about orchestration, which ecosystem would you recommend I invest in?

Or maybe 8DIO (also on sale)?

Or maybe Vienna Symphony (also on sale)?