EastWest 60% off

Fleer

8 minutes ago, escmusic said:

Hey guys, I bought  backup singers but I didn't see download icon in the installation manager. I already activated.   EW Support is sleeping.  What do you think could be the problem?

Hi,

had the same issue. 

You need first to check if you have the OPUS license in your account. This needs to be activated first.

This was not the case for me by default and the support transfered the license to my account.

This is what the support replied to me:

"Our system didn't deposit an Opus license. In the Installation Center, please make sure that you have activated the new license, and then download the latest software updates which are provided at the top.

The Hollywood Backup Singers should then show up under "New Downloads" with a down-arrow button next to it for the download."

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Greg said:

I just registered hollywood backup singers and installed  Opus, but am getting an message that I have no ilok license for opus.  Anyone else see this?

If you purchased direct from East West then the license is processed manually, and it could be up to 24 hrs
before it's deposited to your iLok.

27 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If you purchased direct from East West then the license is processed manually, and it could be up to 24 hrs
before it's deposited to your iLok.

I bought from JRRShop. I have the license for backup singers. It was your experience that Opus should follow in the next day? I just registered the backup singers today.  Thanks for the help!

10 minutes ago, Greg said:

I bought from JRRShop. I have the license for backup singers. It was your experience that Opus should follow in the next day? I just registered the backup singers today.  Thanks for the help!

Yes it should.  Mine showed up at the same time.  Opus will come from East West.  I assume the HBS License shows up in your 
Installation Center?  

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Greg said:

Same things happened to me.

EW support is available from 9am-6pm Monday to Friday (USA-PST). 

They will deposite an Opus engine license to your account within  48 hours.

EW support message:

"In the Installation Center, please activate the license. 

Then proceed to download the Opus engine and the Product Support installer, which you will find at the top. 

The Hollywood Backup Singers library will then have a download button next to it."

• Like 1