EastWest 60% off

Fleer

54 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Hollywood Orchestra was replaced Hollywood Orchestra Opus Edition

Yep. You can’t get the original HO anymore, nor the Hollywood Solo Violin, Harp or Cello. They’re all part of HOOPUS now. 

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 11:04 PM, Anxiousmofo said:

I recently signed up for the free 3 month trial of Composer Cloud and am really enjoying it.  I can't say much about the merits of Opus yet, but it feels much better to work in aesthetically.  I always thought Play seemed a bit archaic in its presentation.

It is mighty fun to try the many libraries I always had curiosity about. Not sure I'd pay the normal asking price, however.

Need to try those backup singers.

I own a couple of EW products but I am unable to find anywhere the Free 3 Month Trial for Composer Cloud.
Could you tell me where to find the offer for the 3 month free trial?

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

Yep. You can’t get the original HO anymore, nor the Hollywood Solo Violin, Harp or Cello. They’re all part of HOOPUS now. 

It's pricey for me.  Meanwhile all of my 8dio stuff is installed on 3 systems ready to load up with no gotchas.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lulu said:

I own a couple of EW products but I am unable to find anywhere the Free 3 Month Trial for Composer Cloud.
Could you tell me where to find the offer for the 3 month free trial?

It was a limited offer I was alerted to through Music Connection magazine.  The offer is supposed to have expired by now, but maybe this will still work:

http://www.soundsonline.com/ccx-free-trial?utm_source=EastWest&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=mc-ccx-trial

Edited by Anxiousmofo
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

33 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Does this mess with your existing EW account in any way?
Do you get to keep Opus player for your old libs after the expiration - if you don't renew?

No...subscriptions are renewed every month through iLok, so if the sub expires, Opus
will no longer function.  If you want a permanent license of Opus you need to buy a
product

Edited by cclarry
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

No...subscriptions are renewed every month through iLok, so if the sub expires, Opus
will no longer function.  If you want a permanent license of Opus you need to buy a
product

Thanks for info!

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, escmusic said:

Hey guys, I bought  backup singers but I didn't see download icon in the installation manager. I already activated.   EW Support is sleeping.  What do you think could be the problem?

Try refreshing your product list...if that doesn't work, close and restart the Installation Center