8DIO 10 Year Anniversary Sale!

cclarry

On 8/4/2021 at 6:06 PM, Marc Cormier said:

Hey!  I got a slick exclusive invitation to the V8P club after I bought Intimate Strings!  Now I not only have to buy a hard drive for the new strings, I have to look at a page full of exclusive products I can't afford.  Yippee!

I need a V8 not a V8P.

Because of my hoarding I still use HDDs.   I may get to the point of deleting stuff I don't use to replace the stuff I rarely use.  SSD to pricey for me once they go over the 1TB range. I may have to get a sata controller and duct tape.

I got the Century Brass bundle which adds another 100GB. 

• Like 2

I asked 8DIO on Facebook were the new freebie was for today....NO REPLY
I asked them on the Website, in chat, where the new freebie was...

They said they extended the Requiem Freebie through today...
Funny, no email (again) and no notice on their site of the "extension"

25 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I asked 8DIO on Facebook were the new freebie was for today....NO REPLY
I asked them on the Website, in chat, where the new freebie was...

They said they extended the Requiem Freebie through today...
Funny, no email (again) and no notice on their site of the "extension"

No problem.   I just spent my money on Sample Logic.   Picked up Motion Keys plus Cinematic Keys for $100.  :)

They'll be other 8dio sale days... 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, husker said:

No problem.   I just spent my money on Sample Logic.   Picked up Motion Keys plus Cinematic Keys for $100.  :)

How did you do that? 

EDIT:  I see that it offers it to you when adding to the cart

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

How did you do that? 

Put Motion keys in your basket on the SL website. Cinematic Keys will be offered at a special price - or at least it was for me.

Morphestra 2 offered Symphonic AI at a reduced price; not sure if any of the other specials offer a discounted product.

• Like 1

Just read over on the VI-Control that the $98 before discount "glitch" is still working. 

And it is confirmed. I just bought New Ambient Guitars and Bottles for $35 and received Anthology Strings. I added Bottles to ensure that my purchase before the discount was over $98. 

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, artturner said:

Would any of you fellow V8P members be willing to DM me the "exclusive" discount code, 8dio never sent me an email. :(

image.thumb.png.7397ad71691d8926c72096d344360df1.png

have to say that I'm VERY disappointed in 8Dio because of this.  I never received the email either...which is ridiculous...

It took DAYS to get a response from them...and at that point I no longer cared (I already had the code from elsewhere)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, artturner said:

Would any of you fellow V8P members be willing to DM me the "exclusive" discount code, 8dio never sent me an email. :(

The V8P discount code looks very personal. I didn't get the code either so I went to 8dio.com started a chat. Three minutes later I had got my code.