8DIO 10 Year Anniversary Sale!

cclarry

20 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Total in cart: $102.00

Total after discount code: $45.90

Number of Requiem Pro Freebies: 0

Drat.

What did you actually purchase? I know some items end up in your account with the list price, and some items with the discounted price. My purchases ended up in my account with the list price and thus I received Requiem.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

They fixed the glitch

Thanks, Paul.  After all this I went for Intimate Studio Strings which comes to $134, with Requiem thrown in.  I was on the fence last week when it was on Sale for $98 and now I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

They were giving the freebie with a $98 GROSS purchase, but have
now fixed the mistake...

98 or greater than 98, the website says more than 98, and they have a few interesting ones priced exactly at 98...just wondering. I may go for another one, anyway that I've been looking at. Lucky for you, though! 

• Thanks 1

Hey!  I got a slick exclusive invitation to the V8P club after I bought Intimate Strings!  Now I not only have to buy a hard drive for the new strings, I have to look at a page full of exclusive products I can't afford.  Yippee!

I need a V8 not a V8P.

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

Hey!  I got a slick exclusive invitation to the V8P club after I bought Intimate Strings!  Now I not only have to buy a hard drive for the new strings, I have to look at a page full of exclusive products I can't afford.  Yippee!

I need a V8 not a V8P.

Welcome to the club, I think. I got my membership when I bought Liberis for $39. Now I have supposedly over $3500 worth of products in my account after getting Requiem. No way I spent anything near that amount.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

9 AM was WRONG!

Your punishment shall be that you must check every 30 minutes, and let us know as soon as possible.

(OR)

You can have them make Silka the next freebie.

Edited by husker
  • Great Idea 2