8DIO 10 Year Anniversary Sale!

cclarry

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They must have just added that because I checked the V8P products and it was only 55%

I just got this email, but I have not logged in to verify the prices:

Thank you for your loyal support of 8Dio and V8P.  It is exactly 10 years ago we began our sonic journey and what a journey it has been!  The largest orchestras and choirs ever sampled.  The biggest ensembles and a new standard for modern, cinematic scoring tools and over thousands of deep-sampled instruments in total.

This 10-year celebration will be special in many ways.  Every 5 days we will change the sale with a new attractive gift with purchase.  You will be able to get our Requiem Professional (value $498) for free - with any purchase over $98 and this particular gift with purchase ends on 9.5.21

We will also be releasing new libraries.  New On The House releases and at last - begin to reveal our upcoming Soundpaint technology - which has been in the making for 8 years and something entirely new. Designed to shorten the distance from a musical thought to its final creation.

Thanks again for supporting us.  We hope you will enjoy this sale as our token of appreciation and can't wait to share more with you.

In order to get 65% off - please use your unique discount code:  _ _ _

Just now, fret_man said:

What is the V8P program? Their website search returns Error 404 when I search for that.

After you reach a certain threshold of spending (retail price), which I believe is $2,000
you become a V8P Member, and exclusive V8P Content becomes available

• Like 1

Bunch of people on VI-Control (Curse You 8DIO thread) are reporting that they got the free Requiem Pro based on $98 FULL PRICE basis.  ie buy a $100 product, pay $35 and still get the freebie.  Did NOT work for me, I think because after my $48 + $78 purchase (before discount) the value in my account for the $78 product changed to $48, making the sum $2 short.  I had the gall to query 8dio support, but they insisted that the freebie only goes out based on the after discount total.  Not complaining, because I know it's a glitch.  It just didn't break my way this time.

3 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Bunch of people on VI-Control (Curse You 8DIO thread) are reporting that they got the free Requiem Pro based on $98 FULL PRICE basis.  ie buy a $100 product, pay $35 and still get the freebie.  Did NOT work for me, I think because after my $48 + $78 purchase (before discount) the value in my account for the $78 product changed to $48, making the sum $2 short.  I had the gall to query 8dio support, but they insisted that the freebie only goes out based on the after discount total.  Not complaining, because I know it's a glitch.  It just didn't break my way this time.

This is still working. I just purchased Deep Solo Violins and Supercluster for $37.10 and received Requiem as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1