Spitfire Audio Summer Sale

Craig N

Aug 2 to Aug 8

40% off individual products

50% off collections

Some examples from the "TOP SALE PICKS" (there are many more products on sale)

BBC SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA PROFESSIONAL $999 $599

ALBION ONE $449 $269

SPITFIRE SOLO STRINGS $399 $239

OLAFUR ARNALDS STRATUS $299 $179

HANS ZIMMER STRINGS $799 $479

SPITFIRE CHAMBER STRINGS $699 $419

2 hours ago, bdickens said:

I'm probably gonna have to wait  'till BF; a Korg Minilogue on eBay took a big chunk of my stash....

Me too.....(about the wait 'till BF part)....  The discount might even be deeper then as well.....

Hate to break the news, but you're not going to get a better price than
$218 any time soon - not even on Black Friday!  The current Spitfire offer is only 25% off.  It is the 
"soundbetterxar1" code that takes that to 52% off...and it's not likely that
Spitfire will ever offer that much off of Abbey Road One (at least any time soon)

BBC Core is $269...that's 40% off of $449 ($240 if you have Discover) and it's not 
likely to get better than that.  Also BBC Pro is 690 Gb download.  That's WAY MORE
Orchestra than I could ever possibly want or need.

I'm not waiting for a better sale. I'm waiting to save up the pennies. I'm one of those weird people who insists on not carrying debt.

28 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Hate to break the news, but you're not going to get a better price than
$218 any time soon - not even on Black Friday!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

30 minutes ago, cclarry said:

BBC Core is $269...that's 40% off of $449 ($240 if you have Discover) and it's not 
likely to get better than that.  Also BBC Pro is 690 Gb download.  That's WAY MORE
Orchestra than I could ever possibly want or need.

I already had BBCSO Discover, and the Unify BBCSO DiscoverStation/CoreStation library from PluginGuru, so I went for the upgrade to BBCSO Core. It's probably way more than I need at the moment, but it's a deal, so why not! Can grow into it without needing to buy more orchestral libraries. And Skippy & team at PluginGuru have built some nice Unified presets to use BBCSO with layers and macros, so it's awesome! :)

• Great Idea 1

38 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If you could pick between AR1 and Hollywood Choirs Diamond...both at the same price point
but you could only pick one, which would you choose?

I don’t have hollywood choirs but I’ve seen mixed reviews.  I’m tempted by AR1 but I already have Albion One so I’ll still be on fence until midnight probably hehe.  If you don’t have an ensemble orchestra it seems AR1 would be an amazing addition at that price.  My 2 cents.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kevin H said:

I don’t have hollywood choirs but I’ve seen mixed reviews.  I’m tempted by AR1 but I already have Albion One so I’ll still be on fence until midnight probably hehe.  If you don’t have an ensemble orchestra it seems AR1 would be an amazing addition at that price.  My 2 cents.

My main leaning towards HCD is that you get the Opus Engine and Orchestrator, and I already have Hollywood Orchestra Diamond (old version)...
and the fact that it's 66% off as opposed to 51% off....decisions decisions...

If you are already invested in east/west it sounds like the way to go specially with the new engines which seem cool. For me I’m the complete opposite and lately I’m into quieter choirs like Eric Whitacre, Dominus…maybe because of the pandemic hahah. 

• Like 1

Just now, kevin H said:

If you are already invested in east/west it sounds like the way to go specially with the new engines which seem cool. For me I’m the complete opposite and lately I’m into quieter choirs like Eric Whitacre, Dominus…maybe because of the pandemic hahah. 

I agree...but something about AR1 keeps pulling me that way too (the PRICE LOL)....that's why I'm having 
such a difficult time deciding! Thank the Lord for Paypal 4 pays, because there is NO WAY I could afford any
of these without it!

I have a TON of Choirs...EW Symphonic Choirs Platinum with VOTA, 8DIO Libris, and just got Requiem Pro, Mars Men's Choir,
And the Virharmonic Choral Bundle...and several of the Zero G Ethera Series Vocalists...

Sadly, for me, there's no more sleeping on it...it's now or never...