VILabs End of Summer Sale!

cclarry

The VI Labs Summer Sale has now begun! Save 30% OFF STOREWIDE! And get an additional 10% off by purchasing two or more libraries.

Modern U, our newest library, is only $119! Sampled from a brand new popular studio upright with a modern approach and super clean sound.

Ravenscroft 275, our premiere concert grand, is just $139! The go-to VST piano library for numerous professional musicians worldwide.

Each and any True Keys concert grand piano for only $104, or get the bundle for only $244! American, German, and Italian Grands, each with their distinct character perfect for any mix or genre.

The End of Summer Sale only lasts until August 31st, so don't wait! It's time to grab these amazing pianos at these incredible prices! Visit vilabsaudio.com to order.

Wishing you a safe and happy summer from VI Labs

https://www.vilabsaudio.com/

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

I’ve heard very good things about the Modern U. The only upright piano I currently own is Native Instrument’s The Gentleman.  I hardly ever use it.  90% of my time is spent with the Garritan Concert Grand CFX.  That said, a good upright has a certain intimacy that a concert grand does not have. It seems like the Modern U would be a significant upgrade over The Gentleman.  Any guesses if the Modern U will be cheaper on BF?

4 hours ago, Scott H said:

I’ve heard very good things about the Modern U. The only upright piano I currently own is Native Instrument’s The Gentleman.  I hardly ever use it.  90% of my time is spent with the Garritan Concert Grand CFX.  That said, a good upright has a certain intimacy that a concert grand does not have. It seems like the Modern U would be a significant upgrade over The Gentleman.  Any guesses if the Modern U will be cheaper on BF?

I don't think I've seen it cheaper, and Modern U is absolutely excellent...In a totally different league to The Gentleman IMO.

• Like 2