PA Easter Surprise!

cclarry

Lindell Channel X

A module-based channel strip with 1176 & Pultec sounds. Arrange the modules to taste!

$199 $29
Plus local VAT taxes in Europe*

ENGL E646 VS

The ENGL E646 VS delivers the guitar tones required for modern metal - from crystal cleans to high gain goodness.

$149 $29

elysia museq EQ

The museq plugin puts elysia's musical equalizer straight into your DAW, with all the tone and functionality of the original hardware.

$249 $39

SPL DrumXchanger

Easy & precise real-time drum replacement! Includes samples (4 kits).

$199 $29

Edited by cclarry

I've got Regroover Pro which gets you multiple outputs for the split layers.  Thinking about getting DrumXchanger to put on those split tracks to essentially recreate the loop using the sounds I want.  Hmmm..could be interesting.

You could probably do the same with Regroover essential, but you might have to do some bouncing of the separate layers first.

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

I have the 3 listed Lindell products that are in the channel strip.  I guess it would be like buying the shell for $29. 

Kite, if you have those three, send a support ticket to sales and they will give you a NFR version of the Channel X

Between Lindell and DrumX Lindell was the most obvious choice. Compared it against other M/S channel strips. Well, it's doesn't rival competing products but still is very nice, especially at the price. For $4 it's a great buy, even if it will "collect dust" on the drive.

12 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Between Lindell and DrumX Lindell was the most obvious choice. Compared it against other M/S channel strips. Well, it's doesn't rival competing products but still is very nice, especially at the price. For $4 it's a great buy, even if it will "collect dust" on the drive.

I agree...but already had that!

I was saving my voucher to get the Oberhausen but I came to my senses and got the Museq on this sale for $14, more for the price than my needs (of  another EQ). And, as I saved $60 in the change, I finally decided to get a Zero Downtime iLok insurance this month.

Edited by Sergio

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:11 PM, cclarry said:

ENGL E646 VS

The ENGL E646 VS delivers the guitar tones required for modern metal - from crystal cleans to high gain goodness.

Anyone have the ENGL E646?

I do have Rockrack V3, but it doesn't get much (if any) use....is this any better?

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I'm not impressed with any of the PA Amp sims...they're ok...but not for the
money

That's what I was thinking as well Larry.....for $5, (IMO) those Audio Assault's amps were totally worth it.     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Anyone have the ENGL E646?

I do have Rockrack V3, but it doesn't get much (if any) use....is this any better?

I have E646 VS and like it the most of all PA amps for metalo-rockish fun.  With different cabs it gives many flavours.

However it suffers from typical  PA amps workflow killers like:  long combo list of cabinets to pick and cab bypass  at the end, no input meter (changing input volume drastically change tone), better to install VST2 as in VST3 version of plugin preset menu not working (reported 1-2 years to PA but seems totally ignored).

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1