Korg Collection 3 - adds Prophecy, MiniKorg 700s and Triton Extreme - Discounted Intro and Upgrade Price

stony

4 minutes ago, kevin H said:

I had a hard time navigating the upgrades.  Here is upgrade link from v2 bundle to v3 - $99.

https://korg.shop/software/korg-collection-series/upgrade-products/korg-collection-3-upgrade.html

no go windows 10 only , problem is center launch and ask me to update but installing the update for the center doesn't update it !! i guess i'll stick to V2 , my concern is the center now asking for update instead of allowing at least to use it !

1 hour ago, kevin H said:

Okay took me super long time to figure out where to get the coupon code to upgrade so hopefully this helps you guys.

Here you can find your upgrade codes based on what you have registered so you can actually purchase the upgrades:

https://id.korg.com/users/codes

This is what it what it shows for me...

image.png.af4f1a6cadc0cdd3e11f4096d5390165.png

Edited by TheSteven

19 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

This is what it what it shows for me...

image.png.af4f1a6cadc0cdd3e11f4096d5390165.png

Not sure if everyone needs un upgrade code/coupon.  In my case I did because was trying to upgrade from v2.

Below is link to other upgrade options based on what you own.   If you only own legacy collection then I think you need to use korguser.net for the code.

https://korg.shop/software/korg-collection-series/upgrade-products.html

I don't use the Korg stuff much - I have collection V2 -  but just checked my account and it had Triton_Extreme already there ?  Might be worth taking a look.

for $99 for just 2 extra synths doesn't seem so great.   Especially as the website (and install) experience is pretty poor. 

I have the Special bundle and my upgrade is $149. If it was $99 I'd be tempted by the Prophecy, as I don't care for the other additions. Also this Prophecy is not a perfect recreation; it lacks some of the MOSS oscillator models (although I have not found the exact information about this anywhere). If  the collection included perfect recreations of the Prophecy and the Z1 I'd probably willing to pay even the $199 intro price. But the way it is... I'll pass!

9 hours ago, simon said:

I don't use the Korg stuff much - I have collection V2 -  but just checked my account and it had Triton_Extreme already there ?  Might be worth taking a look.

for $99 for just 2 extra synths doesn't seem so great.   Especially as the website (and install) experience is pretty poor. 

i have the same thing,,,,they should offer better price just for 2 more plugins as triton extreme  is free upgrade for me,,,i have also 99usd to upgrade,,,should be at most 66usd to be honest so hard pass ....do you have any korg support email i will send them message? i have it just 3 months, they should upgrade for free.

9 minutes ago, dee said:

i have it just 3 months, they should upgrade for free.

I did see a 'grace period' somewhere on the site - it was June I think.  

My feeling is the Arturia stuff is better value, looks prettier and less buggy.   I'm going to hard pass too.   Maybe when version 4 comes out ?

2 minutes ago, simon said:

I did see a 'grace period' somewhere on the site - it was June I think.  

My feeling is the Arturia stuff is better value, looks prettier and less buggy.   I'm going to hard pass too.   Maybe when version 4 comes out ?

yes agreed for 2 synths 99usd is not good deal, better wait for V4