New Plugin Collective Offer

GroverKen

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I have 3 now: punch, ignite and grow. They all came from the plugin collective.

I remember Grow, because it was a pain to get, and I was kind of "meh".  Don't remember another either.  I think BassRoom was a giveaway too, and I liked that a LOT better so am interested to give this another try...

• Like 1

Today I was fiddling with its installation, searching offline docu and trying the terrible offline autorisation 🥵. The installation was successful at least. But I did not find any offline documentation ☹️! I had to copy and create an own document! After some ***** behavior the offline authorisation succeeded first, but then suddenly the plugin was unauthorised again! The worst was then that there was no request generation possible anymore! No, this company got on my blacklist today! Meh! 👎

And in the end I have much better, more transparent transient plugins than this one!

In general I prefer more and more companies with simple authorisations and installations, because I noticed that I waste so much time for that (instead of making music)! If you have only one online system and 1 DAW, then YMMV.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

After picking this up, I realized I had picked up Animate from Plugin Boutique free November of 2020.  It has all four modules as shown here.

Animate.JPG.03be5aa55bb1d6a2dae6ba366029bc50.JPG

Same here, I went to install and I skipped the instruction details so was trying to find Punch in installer and wasn’t there.  Then once I figured out it’s part of animate I then realized I already had it haha.  Shows how much I’ve been using it. 

2 hours ago, mibby said:

Ah yes, Ignite.   Hey @Jacques Boileau, where did you get those images?

---------

Nevermind, I found the emails...  :)

They are also at the bottom of the Plugin Collective page https://focusrite.com/en/plugin-collective

You can scroll all the previous offering and hopefully not see too many you might have missed... 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Dang, why didn’t I get Ignite?

Funny, because I didn't either!  I sort of remember thinking "why bother"?  But more likely, I must have been in one of my "I have too many plugins" phases...  🙃

• Haha 2