Brainworx Farewell sale

Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann

Farewell as in "goodbye to the physical equipment that we used to model these plugins".  Bx is still in business (although not in very good shape at the moment)

Full Story https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/blog/blogpost/items/bx-under-water.html?vgo_ee=rMVGiERMGhhmPHxOgaNbfbDTS3YSZcqtiZXl2Jncxx61xH9OULhwDXsOY1iAafOK

From the email:

BX has decided to run some short-term sales to help minimize the financial damage, and to help get the team back to work in a professional surrounding as soon as humanly possible.
Plugin Alliance will forward 100% of the proceeds of the "Support BX Sales" to Brainworx in Germany. You can support BX by buying some BX plugins, or some of their cool merchandise.
We will start this series of "Support BX Sales" tomorrow with... guess what?
Brainworx bx_console N for only $29.99 (24 hours only)
Farewell sale for the console that started the TMT story...

You need to use the voucher code BX-N-2999 to bring the price down to $29.99

If you add something else to the cart you can also use loyalty vouchers (this month codes are not personalized for $25 and $50)

$25 off $35+: 2021-07-252222RZPF7T
$50 off $75+: 2021-07-50225G4YRL39

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
Updated with voucher code. Thanks Doug Rintoul!. Added monthly voucher info

19 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I have their Focusrite console. Is there any benefit if getting this? Other tone coloration?

I'd run a demo and see.

I own both.  I think the Focusrite is a more intuitive/better layout and features.

But the "N" sounds different and also has a different workflow.  Both are quality plugins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Farewell as in "goodbye to the physical equipment that we used to model these plugins".  Bx is still in business (although not in very good shape at the moment)

Full Story https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/blog/blogpost/items/bx-under-water.html?vgo_ee=rMVGiERMGhhmPHxOgaNbfbDTS3YSZcqtiZXl2Jncxx61xH9OULhwDXsOY1iAafOK

From the email:

BX has decided to run some short-term sales to help minimize the financial damage, and to help get the team back to work in a professional surrounding as soon as humanly possible.
Plugin Alliance will forward 100% of the proceeds of the "Support BX Sales" to Brainworx in Germany. You can support BX by buying some BX plugins, or some of their cool merchandise.
We will start this series of "Support BX Sales" tomorrow with... guess what?
Brainworx bx_console N for only $29.99 (24 hours only)
Farewell sale for the console that started the TMT story...

(the email was sent yesterday, but right now the price is $99, the sale may not have started yet)

You need to use the voucher code BX-N-2999 to bring the price down to $29.99. bx_console N was on my wishlist. It is no longer.

• Like 2

Out of just feeling sorry, bought the bx_console N. It seems a fine sounding plugin, I think. 😐 They should easily be able to afford a new office with all the money I've shoveled in their direction even before, though. 💸

Well, jokes aside - I hope they get the operation in full swing soon enough.

• Like 3