Waves CLA Nx - mix in CLA's studio

fret_man

5 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Not sure I see the issue. Do you think you should have gotten 40% off $29.99 with the CREATE40 coupon?

Don't you see?  It is advertised as 29.99 but the "intro price" is 49.99

No, i wasn't expecting to have 40%off (maybe 10% with YNY23) but these false prices pact you when you buy WUP.  I have several plugins by waves and the WUP is calculated based on the full price (you dont pay it never)

Btw, the plugin in question is amazing....

2 hours ago, Leoper1co said:

Don't you see?  It is advertised as 29.99 but the "intro price" is 49.99

No, i wasn't expecting to have 40%off (maybe 10% with YNY23) but these false prices pact you when you buy WUP.  I have several plugins by waves and the WUP is calculated based on the full price (you dont pay it never)

Btw, the plugin in question is amazing....

I will admit that the intro price is a bit strange, but $29.99 is hardly false advertising since it is the true current price of the plugin. They could have made it $29.99 and not allowed you to use the coupon on it. Either way, I don't think it is a big deal. If you care about WUP, then as you say, it is the full price that counts. I really don't care about WUP so it does not impact me at all.

I was sitting on the fence about this one. I already have the other three Waves NX plugins. You may have pushed me over the edge.🤪

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I will admit that the intro price is a bit strange, but $29.99 is hardly false advertising since it is the true current price of the plugin. They could have made it $29.99 and not allowed you to use the coupon on it. Either way, I don't think it is a big deal. If you care about WUP, then as you say, it is the full price that counts. I really don't care about WUP so it does not impact me at all.

I was sitting on the fence about this one. I already have the other three Waves NX plugins. You may have pushed me over the edge.🤪

Yes that's the thing: charge me WUP but based on the real price and not false original prices.

I was listening to one of my favorite personal reference tracks (Green Day - When I come around). I ended listening the whole album. The room sounds incredible, very different to ocean or ARS3 (you can notice it's bigger)

Anyway, if you don't have the bluetooth sensor,  I think it's impossible to appreciate the whole effect. Many of the criticism is from people that is using just rhe webcam or no head tracking at all

• Like 2