Waves CLA Nx - mix in CLA's studio

fret_man

CLA Nx studio model for headphones using Waves Nx system.

$30 intro offer.

Not included in ANY bundle, including Mercury.

Description:

Mix more reliably on headphones: The CLA Nx plugin replicates the three-dimensional acoustics of Grammy®-winning mixer Chris Lord-Alge’s Mix LA studio control room – on any pair of headphones. Precision head tracking with the Nx Head Tracker Bluetooth device enhances the plugin’s immersive realism.

So I finally believe I understand my mixing environment and now they want me to learn some other W.A.N.K.E.R.'s environment?

And not include it in my WUP'd Mercury?

Pass.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sent4th said:

I know I am slow, but when did Waves start taxing plugins? I added the plugin to my cart, checked out and $1.80 was added for tax.

WHAAATTTTTT??????????

Depends on where you are I guess. I just added it to my cart with the coupon and it does not look like I am going to be charged any tax. I am in Canada.

BTW, everyplugin.com has this for $27 with the CREATE40 coupon.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Bapu said:

And not include it in my WUP'd Mercury?

Pass.

Yep.

Starting to see a pattern here. Waves creating plugins that aren't included in Mercury.  

Why wup indeed!!

Edited by Grem

27 minutes ago, Leoper1co said:

I hate being WUPped but I opened my wallet and bought the bluetooth adapter. I use ARS3 and Ocean studios and it works amazingly (unfortunately, it's from Waves...)

Yes the NX system works really well. Really wish they would add more profiles

4 hours ago, Piotr said:

Funny thing... Usually we would expect nicer or in the worse case the same price at discounters...

But this time:

obraz.thumb.png.2c60f33d06b716cf0962015f53b3c485.png

What site was this? I wonder if the price would be $44.99-40%=$26.99 if you put in the coupon code. That is what it is at everyplugin.

18 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

What site was this? I wonder if the price would be $44.99-40%=$26.99 if you put in the coupon code. That is what it is at everyplugin.

Yes, if you enter the code manually, that's what you get. I bought it at Audiodeluxe at 17$ with some Deluxe Bucks I had on top of the rebate.

35 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Yep, it was audiodeluxe. Maybe I missed it before of they changed advertisement. Now it is clearly stated it i price with coupon applied. I wish I did screenshot of their adv previously. Now I cannot be sure anything 😕

Anyway it works. And I did my purchase at Koby's shop after all :)

Edited by Piotr