Computer Music

cclarry

For anyone intrigued by the idea of getting 87+ plug-ins that you mostly can't get anywhere else and heaven knows how many loop and sample packages, I found a place selling the latest single issue for $3.99.

https://pocketmags.com/us/computer-music-magazine

Oh, and you also get to read the magazine, which, as pointed out earlier, is typically packed with enough interesting and useful information for a year's worth of bathroom breaks, train rides, waiting rooms, etc. This includes tutorials (with videos and downloadable audio files) on the plug-ins themselves.

To quote Starsky and Hutch, "Do it."

I got a years' subscription on Zinio for Computer Music, and noticed they do Sound on Sound as well ... so I went for it.

I wish I hadn't now though, as for a few extra quid I could have got a real SoS subscription which would have given me access to the back issues too :(

Just goes to show:  you really do get what you pay for.

True, a digital SOS subscription through the SOS website gives you access to all back issues and even allows you to download in pdf. On the other hand, except for the six latest ones, back issues are freely available to non-subscribers.