Swapping Screensets stops midi audio?

icu81b4

I have a simple midi track with Addictive Drummer 2  (input = Omni Output = Drums) and I have imported midi data from AD2 to 'play' the AD2 drums in the track, 

I have other tracks in the session with recorded audio 

However when I switch Screensets whilst the project is running the  midi data stop s 'playing' the drums until I pause and restart the  play button. 

Any clues? 

20 hours ago, icu81b4 said:

I have a simple midi track with Addictive Drummer 2  (input = Omni Output = Drums) and I have imported midi data from AD2 to 'play' the AD2 drums in the track, 

I have other tracks in the session with recorded audio 

However when I switch Screensets whilst the project is running the  midi data stop s 'playing' the drums until I pause and restart the  play button. 

As a test, I loaded a previous project that uses AD2 and various soft synths and that has screensets.

While the project was playing, I switched screensets.  The project continues to play with out any interruption of any kind.

My Cakewalk and PC is configured as per my signature.

We are going to need information about your set up (Detailed PC Specs, OS and version, version of Cakewalk, etc.)

Have you updated your all of hardware drivers (using manufacturer's websites rather than Windows updates)

What driver mode are you using?

Hi Promidi and thanks for the response. 

All my setup details are in my signature - I am all up to date with Firmware and UAD Software and am using ASIO 

However - This is only occurring in a  couple of my projects - and when I compare settings from the working projects - they seem the same ( As far as I can see) 

Anyhoo - I've put it down to a glitch and redone the project, and it's ok now. 

Thanks.