work in Progress....."primary Primates prime"

NokNod

I think this is the Car Mix, especially if you got a pair of 15's or 18's in trunk.

But for more conventional listening the kick is way to hot.

Do you have other plans for it as it sort of goes no where and does not develop?

19 hours ago, Wookiee said:

I think this is the Car Mix, especially if you got a pair of 15's or 18's in trunk.

But for more conventional listening the kick is way to hot.

Do you have other plans for it as it sort of goes no where and does not develop?

Nope no plans for it,  just having some fun learning

I like this a lot! Trappish ambient fun. For variation, I think the authentic hand claps could drop out, or be messed with ocassionally with effects. But by then you are probably adding a lead instrument, spoken word, rises, suddenly it's 7  minutes long . . . all that good stuff !!! A really hypnotic foundation, nice job!

Your text has a cool glitch effect, how did you get that going?

cheers,

-Tom

23 hours ago, PhonoBrainer said:

I like this a lot! Trappish ambient fun. For variation, I think the authentic hand claps could drop out, or be messed with ocassionally with effects. But by then you are probably adding a lead instrument, spoken word, rises, suddenly it's 7  minutes long . . . all that good stuff !!! A really hypnotic foundation, nice job!

Your text has a cool glitch effect, how did you get that going?

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks for the great feedback, the video/text was done with Z game Editor (a video authoring plugin included in Fl studio) 

I'm curious to hear it with a vocal. But as the work is "in progress" it's probably not the time for it. I'm agreed with Guerilla Genus, there is a lot of idea that can find their place here, since the base is inspiring. Good work, I'd be happy to listen the extra work you will make on this.