Guitar Rig 6 Whoa!!!!!!!

jesse g

I have never been a fan of any of the Guitar Rig series before.  Although I play bass, I was always under the impression that Guitar Rig couldn't offer me anything for my bass playing.

I recently upgraded my NI Komplete 12 to Komplete 13 Ultimate and I figured I'd take a stroll through the software and every thing it had to offer.  I went to the NI website and looked up some information on Guitar Rig 6 and I was surprised with the information I found on the software.  Of course it supports electric guitars, but bass and not just a a simple bass amp, but amps, multi fx's other instruments and vocals.  Oh, did I mention Vocals!!!  My goodness Vocals, and the presets it contains for vocals are amazing.  I was playing around with it as a plugin and the fx's and vocal processing were just mind blowing. 

Bottom line, I love Guitar Rig!!!  Oh my goodness, I am going to add Guitar Rig 6 in my Vocal chains. 

• Like 3

I'm still on 4 and I love it. Been thinking of upgrading to 6 this fall when I have more free time.

I like the tape deck part of it. I don't remember how I did it but I used it to capture just effects for a vocal I did one time. Running your vocals through an amp with distortion yields great results too. 

You can do all kinds of great things with G.R. 👍