Wavesfactory Summer Sale

antler

Trackspacer is pretty useful tool and cool. 

I wish there were more tools designed with keeping in mind processing in context more than 1 track (although iZotope is trying to break the bank ;).

And every single compressor should have external sidechain :)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Piotr said:

Trackspacer is pretty useful tool and cool. 

I wish there were more tools designed with keeping in mind processing in context more than 1 track (although iZotope is trying to break the bank ;).

And every single compressor should have external sidechain :)

Smart eq from Sonible does that, and that feature will likely be added to smartcomp as well. Smartcomp can already do spectral ducking for multiple tracks if you feed the side chain from a group.

I have two of their plugins.  Was hoping they would have a complete the bundle deal during their sale but after submitting a support case they came back and said only option is to buy individual plugins at 30%.  Too bad as buying bundle is about $50 less than buying all at 30% off.

5 hours ago, kevin H said:

I have two of their plugins.  Was hoping they would have a complete the bundle deal during their sale but after submitting a support case they came back and said only option is to buy individual plugins at 30%.  Too bad as buying bundle is about $50 less than buying all at 30% off.

sonible price politic is at the least strange. I have 2 of 3 their smart plugins and even if they offer deals for bundles it is pricer for me than buying  single polugin at deal...

14 hours ago, Joakim said:

Smart eq from Sonible does that, and that feature will likely be added to smartcomp as well. Smartcomp can already do spectral ducking for multiple tracks if you feed the side chain from a group.

true, sonible plugs are great although  much more cpu hungry and of course pricier as much more complex.