Crossgrade from any DAW to Studio One 5 Pro at 33% OFF

Sander Verstraten

The Studio One 5 Professional crossgrade is on sale for only $199 USD with coupon code PBStudioOne5 at the checkout (regular $299 USD). The offer is valid until August 1st, 2021.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3-Studio-Tools/23-DAW/6549-Studio-One-5-Professional-Crossgrade-from-any-DAW-

Plugin Boutique is offering a discount on the crossgrade to the Studio One 5 Professional digital audio workstation software by PreSonus.

From studio to stage to stream, Studio One 5 is your creative partner, production assistant, online publisher, mastering suite, and bandmate.

No other DAW lets you compose, record, produce, mix, master, and perform… all from a single application with an intuitive, time-saving drag-and-drop workflow.

You will need to own one of the following DAWs to qualify for the crossgrade:

Cubase 9 or higher.

Pro Tools 11 or higher.

Nuendo 8 or higher.

Logic Pro 9 or higher.

Sonar X2 or higher.

Live 9 or higher.

Digital Performer 9 or higher.

Acid Pro 9 or higher.

Reason 10 or higher.

Reaper 5 or higher.

Samplitude Pro X4 or higher.

Mixcraft 8 or higher.

FL Studio 12 or higher.

Bitwig Studio 2 or higher.

Tracktion Waveform 10 or higher.

Notion 6.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bluzdog said:

Then Cakewalk should qualify.

Probably means X2 up through Sonar Platinum.

The PIB site says:

Please note that Free/Lite/Trial versions of these DAWs do NOT qualify. It must be a purchased or equivalent version.

Please note that Free/Lite/Trial versions of these DAWs do NOT qualify. It must be a purchased or equivalent version.

This is nonsense. If they want to attract users of other DAWs to migrate to SO what's the difference? They should do a $199 sale and let everyone jump in!

BTW, they should also do a decent price on upgrades for owners of the previous versions. Until then I'll keep my v4.5.

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

This is nonsense. If they want to attract users of other DAWs to migrate to SO what's the difference? They should do a $199 sale and let everyone jump in!

BTW, they should also do a decent price on upgrades for owners of the previous versions. Until then I'll keep my v4.5.

This is nonsense to offer a crossgrade to users of a free DAW. Otherwise, would be pointless to other DAW users, and also to regular Studio One users that would have to pay more than crossgrade from a free DAW.

34 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

This is nonsense to offer a crossgrade to users of a free DAW. Otherwise, would be pointless to other DAW users, and also to regular Studio One users that would have to pay more than crossgrade from a free DAW.

It is also nonsense to charge $300 for a DAW these days when Cakewalk is Free.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

It seems like they want the cake and eat it too, and that's going to cost money. 

How much is the upgrade for the latest Cakewalk?  Is that crickets I hear?

The times are a changing, and I've heard that  S1-5 was faked like the moon landing.  They say just reverse the version number 5.4 and what do you have? 4.5  🧐

Edited by Topcheese
I meant updates for CW.

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Studio One offers a lot more than Cakewalk. But Cakewalk is most likely enough for most DAW user needs. :)

I say you pick your poison and learn all about it to help safe yourself in the event of a DAW meltdown  🤣

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I got S1 while on version 2. My v3 upgrade was free but I paid for the v4 upgrade. I have already spent almost $300 on S1 and I couldn't care less about how much anyone else spent to get it. When I decide to buy anything I only care for how good the product is and if it's worth the money.

And IMO it's illogical for Presonus to care about how much anyone spent on a competitor product if they want new customers. The money they get will be the same.

Edited by Sergio

11 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I say you pick your poison and learn all about it to help safe yourself in the event of a DAW meltdown  🤣

I agree! That is why in addition to Cakewalk (user since Cakewalk Pro Audio 9), I also have the full versions of Studio One 5, Ableton Live 11, and Tracktion Waveform 11.

I have Mixcraft 9,  Studio One 4,and of Course CbB.   I stopped Tracktion and Samplitude upgrades for now.  I liked both but Studio One has the chord track and I only have so many brain cells left 😆   Samplitude is a good DAW but CbB seems to do almost everything I need.  Add the chord track wink wink and I don't know how much I would use Studio One.  Now  a new user that has funds I would recommend Studio One big time.  

• Great Idea 1