Worlde Panda mini Portable Mini 25-Key USB Keyboard and Drum Pad MIDI Controller $37

e-cue

2 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

Sounds like one of those awful unison chord pack ads

You want a tango and pretend it’s trap melody, I got you.  You want a polka melody that i call edm, I got you…..and so on…yes annoying hahah

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, kevin H said:

You want a tango and pretend it’s trap melody, I got you.  You want a polka melody that i call edm, I got you…..and so on…yes annoying hahah

The idea is not god awful. I am a firm believer in not giving yourself extra work for repetitive tasks. Pop music has been using same chord progressions forever and having them handy is a timesaver. I just hate the concept that it's that simple. Plenty of awful songs used the same chords.

26 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

The idea is not god awful. I am a firm believer in not giving yourself extra work for repetitive tasks. Pop music has been using same chord progressions forever and having them handy is a timesaver. I just hate the concept that it's that simple. Plenty of awful songs used the same chords.

I’m just bitter because he is probably making bank with how much exposure he gets haahah