Z3TA+2 - Can't Activate

ADUS

I purchased Z3TA+ 2.2 in 2015 and have a serial # from the legacy website.  Upon rebuilding my PC and first installing Splat final and then CbB, the included Z3TA+2 is telling me I am in demo mode but not asking me to enter a serial #.

I am confused on how to activate my Z3TA+2 instance.

Thank You!

The easiest way to install and activate products with Cakewalk Command Center aware installers (2015-2017) is by using Cakewalk Command Center because it automatically activates after installing.

The manual activation process in the Z3ta+2 documentation installed with the plug-in.

• 3 months later...
On 7/25/2021 at 4:49 PM, scook said:

The easiest way to install and activate products with Cakewalk Command Center aware installers (2015-2017) is by using Cakewalk Command Center because it automatically activates after installing.

The manual activation process in the Z3ta+2 documentation installed with the plug-in.

Hi Scook,

Sorry for the long delay.  This machine is offline and cannot access the internet.   I see there is an "Export Activation Request" option and then an "Import Activation Response", but not sure how these work.