FISound Universal 120 V3 for Rapture/Pro

Magic Russ

Universal 120 Volume 3

Sale price$14.99 Regular price$29.99

Universal 120 Volume 3! The third installment in the Universal 120 trilogy. This project has been a labor of love for years, working on designing inspiring presets for Rapture. We hope you enjoy playing U120V3 as much as we've enjoyed developing the sounds. U120 V3 features an all new Multisample pool of content featuring analog synths, retro keyboards, Modular Synths, Digital Wavetables, Vintage Drum Kits, Spectral & Granular processed samples, and more.

Creative – Enjoy over 600 new Rapture presets to inspire your musical creations with Rapture & Rapture Pro.

Expressive – Extensive use of Rapture's modulation parameters.

Fun – New samples of unique instruments to spark your tracks.

https://fisound.com/products/universal-120-volume-3?mc_cid=53310d4af7&mc_eid=8276ef93d4

• Like 2

It definitely doesn’t happen every day that a new Rapture/Rapture Pro sound library gets released so anyone using those synths should take notice. Sound design by Francesco Silvestri and Chad Beckwith. As the included 1.8 GB of multisamples consists of uncompressed wave files they can of course be used elsewhere as well.

Also, their previous sound pack for Rapture/Rapture Pro Universal Vol. 2 is still on sale for $9.99.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Canopus said:

It definitely doesn’t happen every day that a new Rapture/Rapture Pro sound library gets released so anyone using those synths should take notice. Sound design by Francesco Silvestri and Chad Beckwith. As the included 1.8 GB of multisamples consists of uncompressed wave files they can of course be used elsewhere as well.

Yes, and you don't often see new soundware for abandoned products released.  It makes me wonder if they know something we don't.

On 4/19/2019 at 8:18 AM, scook said:

The package is for Rapture and Rapture Pro. Unlike Rapture Pro, Rapture does not support flac.

Yep they are uncompressed .wav files included.  No flac. 

On 4/19/2019 at 10:49 AM, Magic Russ said:

Yes, and you don't often see new soundware for abandoned products released.  It makes me wonder if they know something we don't.

I would love to stir up some speculation.  😁  But we don't know any secret info on any Rapture news.  We just had worked on these sounds for a very long time (even before Rapture Pro was released) and thought it was about time to release them.   Thanks to everyone who has given feedback.  Really appreciate it! 

• Thanks 1

As the old Cakewalk forum is quickly falling into oblivion, I might grab the opportunity to repost a Rapture Pro related post which I created there in December 2017. Those of you that have seen my Gran Vista and Carbon themes for CbB might already suspect that I suffer from a serious case of graphical OCD, and in order to remove all doubts I’ll give you (ta-da) an updated and improved version of the old post here:

[old_post]

Yes, I know this is the Deals forum. But in case someone didn't know (and actually cares), it is possible to add your own custom graphics to the Rapture Pro or Rapture Session browser. This can be convenient if you want to have a more visually appealing structure in the browser for third party preset libraries. And of course if you've got Rapture Classic and/or Dimension Pro expansion packs and would like to give them dedicated slot images. It's just a matter of creating a png file in the format 193x87 pixels for each such library, place them in the respective program library root folder and name them exactly the same as the folder but with a .png extension.

For instance, in the case of the fisound Universal 120 V2 sound bank mentioned above, after installation on a Windows system with Rapture Pro installed, the default program folders would be "C:\Cakewalk Content\Rapture Pro\Programs\Universal 120" and "C:\Cakewalk Content\Rapture Pro\Programs\Universal 120 v2". If you've also got the free bonus pack you can place it in a folder called "Universal 120 v2 Bonus". Your actual paths may differ, but you get the general idea.

You would then create three png images called "Universal 120.png", "Universal 120 v2.png" (and in case you've got the bonus pack, "Universal 120 v2 Bonus.png)." Restart Rapture Pro and the images should turn up.

Here's how it looks over at my place.

GaZEUaH.jpg

Oh, and to make life a bit easier for anyone interested, here are my png files ready to be downloaded. Just right click and select "Save As..." (or whatever option your particular browser might offer). You would have to rename them following the instructions above though.

uwjNn23.png   SX3pr57.png   sXsPajJ.png

dizv8cQ.png   E28ye9T.png

Na3pEWW.png   8MuloXJ.png   JBW6cAB.png

[/old_post]

Ok, old news, so what’s the update, you might ask. Well, considering the current thread it is of course a similar png file which I’ve made for Universal 120 vol. 3. Here it is, based on the original image found over at fisound. I hope that Chad doesn’t mind, otherwise just let me know and I’ll remove it.

ihihN2a.png

For instance, if you have Rapture Pro and installed the sound bank to the default library, you would place the image in “C:\Cakewalk Content\Rapture Pro\Programs\Universal 120 v3” and rename it “Universal 120 v3.png”.

• Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

On 4/23/2019 at 3:11 PM, Canopus said:

Ok, old news, so what’s the update, you might ask. Well, considering the current thread it is of course a similar png file which I’ve made for Universal 120 vol. 3. Here it is, based on the original image found over at fisound. I hope that Chad doesn’t mind, otherwise just let me know and I’ll remove it.

ihihN2a.png

For instance, if you have Rapture Pro and installed the sound bank to the default library, you would place the image in “C:\Cakewalk Content\Rapture Pro\Programs\Universal 120 v3” and rename it “Universal 120 v3.png”.

Very cool!  Thanks for showing this trick to customize the Programs browsing.