Music documentaries on Hula

craigb

I turned down another free trip to Hawaii because I've been so busy. My wife has to go back for work again next Saturday and wanted me to go but I passed.

One major project done so far is Friday and Saturday I had to trim the tree line from the woods. 9am to 6pm both days. 97 degrees both days. Everything was getting overgrown and it's been several years since I did this last. I got covered in poison ivy which I NEVER get (thank you Johnson & Johnson) so I had to take time to do this.

Here's a partial before pic of a small section and an after video of what I did fri and sat. The vid starts where my property line starts and ends where it ends on 2 sides. Every inch had to be cut and trimmed. I am worn out.

20210723_110008_HDR~2.jpg

27 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

I turned down another free trip to Hawaii because I've been so busy. My wife has to go back for work again next Saturday and wanted me to go but I passed.

One major project done so far is Friday and Saturday I had to trim the tree line from the woods. 9am to 6pm both days. 97 degrees both days. Everything was getting overgrown and it's been several years since I did this last. I got covered in poison ivy which I NEVER get (thank you Johnson & Johnson) so I had to take time to do this.

Here's a partial before pic of a small section and an after video of what I did fri and sat. The vid starts where my property line starts and ends where it ends on 2 sides. Every inch had to be cut and trimmed. I am worn out.

20210723_110008_HDR~2.jpg

I did a few posts this weekend. I'm worn out too.