CCLARRY HAS PLENTY

jesse g

CCLarry  is like the guy from the old "Good Times" television shows.   They had a Character whose name was Lenny, and Lenny was know for having PLENTY.

CCLarry is know for having PLENTY of item for the Members of the  CbB Forums to buy.  😎 😀 😳

CCLarry has Soft Synths, Drums Machines, Plugins, Microphones, Pre-amps, Cables, Daws, Headphone, and Monitors  all tucked a way in his COAT.

The quality of the video is poor, however,  look close at the video and you will see Janet Jackson as a child actress in one of the scenes..

[tube]

[/tube]

Edited by jesse g
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, jesse g said:

CCLarry the PUSHERMAN !!  

Larry has  the 1974 Lincoln Mark IV with the oval windows on the side and the half leather top.

ebay121137.jpg

I DID have a 1988 Lincoln Town Car!  I had to sell it recently because I couldn't afford the Insurance to drive it! 
Michigan has the HIGHEST Insurance rates in the Nation, and...a long time ago, I had a 1968 Lincoln
with Suicide doors...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

This is what I now drive, thanks to Larry.

image.png

Hey, that’s not too bad. Some bondo and a lick of paint and it will look like new again. Yeah, and maybe some springs at the back.

I’m currently driving a 1989 shopping cart filled with black plastic bags and plug-ins, thanks to Larry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

This is what I now drive, thanks to Larry.

image.png

What ! , I think I have seen that car in my neighborhood . Some guy on Craig's List is trying to sell it ...

9ahM9fDl.png

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson
  • Haha 7

My wheels...

Walker._frame.jpg.f7bda0a44ea91f2ce32ef2862443304f.jpg

...just kidding! But I did have a set of these wheels a few years back during a stay in the hospital. All better now! I'm old, but not that old! Ha!

But due to cclenny's deals, I may need to switch back to these when my current car wears out! ;)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1