Jump to content
Alas De Tortuga

OneKnob Filter by waves - FREE

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the heads up! Got it!

Easy!

Starting with the OP link above, just click on "Get" at Waves to have it added to your account. Then run Waves Central to install and activate. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Are these Wave knobs any different to the Style Dial FX knobs in the Cakewalk Pro Channel?

Same general idea, but they are Waves plugins. And you can use them anywhere, not just Cakewalk.

Here's the whole OneKnob Series (8 plugins) bundle for $65.99, or $24.99 each. So far I have collected 5 of 8 for free... https://www.waves.com/bundles/oneknob-series#dial-in-mix-sounds-fast-oneknob-series

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Are these Wave knobs any different to the Style Dial FX knobs in the Cakewalk Pro Channel?

Cakewalk - no WUP.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, abacab said:

Same general idea, but they are Waves plugins. And you can use them anywhere, not just Cakewalk.

Here's the whole OneKnob Series (8 plugins) bundle for $65.99, or $24.99 each. So far I have collected 5 of 8 for free... https://www.waves.com/bundles/oneknob-series#dial-in-mix-sounds-fast-oneknob-series

You're lucky. I have only gotten three of the eight for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It seems as if Waves gives away a different knob each year... probably just to suck unsuspecting victims into WUP,... 😉

"Come on in... the first one is free".

Edited by abacab
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

You're lucky. I have only gotten three of the eight for free.

I now have two of the eight free. Filter and Louder. 6 more years to go. .:-)

 

But seriously, I have never really used them. But I do use the H-Comp on almost every project. Got it freebie and that thing is amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got Rbass as a freebie many years ago. I think that's the only one I wouldn't be able to replace if I ever decided to jump the Waves ship.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please stop scaring people about WUP and possibly missing on deals

TLDR for those who don't already know the details about WUP: Get the freebie and ignore all the talk about WUP. You'll get the plugin and a year of free updates, after a year there are no more free updates, but the version you have will continue to work the same as it worked before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got Rbass free about 8 years ago, didn't pay WUP until this year and only because I wanted interface update. It still worked fine. Waves rarely makes major changes to software. I would not stress it at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...