wip+plugin testing

Hidden Symmetry

Love the composition and the playing soooo much. That floaty synth patch behind things in the more open front part was a time machine back to 1987 and the lights-out jazz world. Killer guitars matched up with nice synth choices.

That sidestick snare in the front half of the piece kind of stuck out as a bit dull in the mix - that's about the only crit I could dig up. Super super job all around.

I think your ending should be in a textbook for how to properly end a song. Wow.

cheers,

-Tom

1 hour ago, PhonoBrainer said:

Love the composition and the playing soooo much. That floaty synth patch behind things in the more open front part was a time machine back to 1987 and the lights-out jazz world. Killer guitars matched up with nice synth choices.

That sidestick snare in the front half of the piece kind of stuck out as a bit dull in the mix - that's about the only crit I could dig up. Super super job all around.

I think your ending should be in a textbook for how to properly end a song. Wow.

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks Tom, those are very kind words.. I'll check out the ss.

17 hours ago, freddy j said:

Indeed whatever you are using works.  Great guitar playing,  luv the background instrumentation and the changes throughout.  Excellent!

Thanks for listening freddy!

35 minutes ago, Bajan Blue said:

Love the sounds and the Guitar playing is fabulous, as per usual!!

Great track and really enjoyed the listen

Very cool indeed

Nigel

Thanks Nigel, I appreciate the feedback.

Hi Hidden Symmetry very memorable indeed!! this is a well thought out arrangement love the instruments, the guitar playing is excellent and mix is something I would love to accomplish my self some day in my tunes!! what ever you are doing it works really good, well done Eric