Human Rights and Wrongs

Keith Wilby

Hi all, hope you're all surviving this COVID nonsense.  Here's my latest work in progress, hope you like it. Comments welcome as always. EDIT: link to correct recording, previous one done in error.

https://www.bandlab.com/wilbyforce/humanrights21mastered-d21d59d8?revId=781bfb12-efeb-eb11-b563-501ac5b31db1

Edited by Keith Wilby
EDIT: link to correct recording, previous one done in error.
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, jack c. said:

nice drums.what vst plugins effects did ya use.jack c.check some of your voice notes as a tad off.

The new link includes a later vocal with harmonies. Drums are Addictive Drums 2 with everything separated out post-fader and the "room" mic turned up a bit.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

Keith, I'm glad I caught this before it disappeared because this is fantastic!!  The words and message are a perfect reflection of my own thoughts, at times.  I don't have as much time anymore, but I'm going to listen to this a few more times.  Great job!

Much appreciate the feedback Lynn and so glad you enjoyed it 🙂👍

Sounds really great, so many elements of the style of the song and the instrumentation and feel remind me of the Beatles. I am a bit picky about my own voice, and do think your lead vocal would be even better if it were tuned, but I do have an issue with vocals from mine so just my issue fyi. A great well done song 

• Thanks 1