Frothy Coffee

David Sprouse

On 7/22/2021 at 8:15 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

I enjoyed it David.

thank you   HS.

On 7/23/2021 at 8:48 AM, Wookiee said:

Not sure about frothy coffee but definitely has the feel of the torment the milk endures to bring us such drinks as frothy coffee.

I like this it is very cool diverse composition which sounds well here. :) 

Wookie,  thanks for embracing diversity. 

On 7/23/2021 at 3:28 PM, mark skinner said:

Very nice.  It's pretty wet but I don't think it's too wet . I can't get very objective I was born wet.   Loved it and the length was perfect.    mark

Mark, good to see you.  I didn't like the ending so chopped off that last chord.  It's a little more straight forward now.  I eased up on the reverb a little as well.

23 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

This is a good one David - nicely done.  Personally, I liked the verb - so no crits from me.

Douglas, I realize it's not really your type of music so I really appreciate you taking the time to listen to my pieces.

20 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

I like this piece and I like the reverb, which makes is sound like it was recorded in an empty hall.  Ahh...but, it's over so quickly.

Lynn-- I used cubase reverence reverb for the first time.  It's not bad.  I did finally ease up on the reverb though.

3 hours ago, jack c. said:

love the name.wonderful all around sounds.jack c.

Jack,  thanks for the good review!  I enjoy your work here as well.

On 7/27/2021 at 1:28 PM, freddy j said:

This is an interesting and well done piece.  Kind of fun really!  Love the title but I prefer mine black.

Nice one indeed!

Freddy, glad you took it lightheartedly as it was intended. 

On 7/28/2021 at 4:35 AM, mgustavo said:

Hi, nice composition and instruments sounds! 

Gustavo nice to meet you and thanks for the feedback. 

On 7/28/2021 at 5:10 AM, Bajan Blue said:

David - I really like this and think the reverb is perfect and as Lynn said the reverb made it sound like it was recorded in an empty hall

cool

Nigel

Nigel, thanks for the feedback.   Reverence (the reverb) does sound decent.

• Like 1

Hi David,

I can't see frothy coffee .. but I can see a ballerina dancing to this as a movement and the clapping of hands as the curtain draws and she bows ... I just love this stuff, the pictures in my mind kinda make me feel happy I listened 👍

ATB

Steve

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 6:09 AM, SupaReels said:

Hi David,

I can't see frothy coffee .. but I can see a ballerina dancing to this as a movement and the clapping of hands as the curtain draws and she bows ... I just love this stuff, the pictures in my mind kinda make me feel happy I listened 👍

ATB

Steve

Thanks steve. 

On 8/5/2021 at 7:31 AM, PhonoBrainer said:

Well the room sounds perfect for this. Do I imagine that you have upped your game with some better string sources? These sound a treat!

I'd guess this came out of a French press. Loved it!

cheers,

-Tom

Tom I've been drooling over synchron elite strings...but they're not cheap.  No, these are the same samples as ever.  VSL is pleasant to work with, no surprises.