donbodin

Checking Out: EZKeys Cinematic Pads by Toontrack

I am loving the latest releases in the EZKeys series! Packed with a unique, creative sample set, Cinematic Pads is a fresh collection of pads, atmospheres and patches that will be great for those looking to add depth and dimension to scores or songs. 

In this checking out video, we listen through the presets of EZKeys Cinematic Pads and go over some of the basics of the instruments functionality.

The Full version of Toontrack's EZKeys Cinematic Pads is available from here -  https://bit.ly/3vckloy

Toontrack EZKeys Cinematic Pads Expansion is available here: https://bit.ly/3kFs8tk

2 hours ago, donbodin said:

I am loving the latest releases in the EZKeys series! Packed with a unique, creative sample set, Cinematic Pads is a fresh collection of pads, atmospheres and patches that will be great for those looking to add depth and dimension to scores or songs. 

Wrong forum, doesn't look like a deal.

10 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

A posting is done for an item currently on sale, even if you don’t find 20% enough, so I think it’s relevant.

A "sale" can be fundimentaly different than a "deal" if the sale isn't good enough, IMO.

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

A "sale" can be fundimentaly different than a "deal" if the sale isn't good enough, IMO.

Each opinion may vary. Spitfire Audio is selling a new percussion library with 20% off intro price, and many persons are all over it at VI Control forum. So YMMV

I would consider £47.00 for a piano sound expansion a deal. As with everything though, YMMV.

Posted (edited)

Seems like a lot of money for a few presets to me.

Edited by paulo