downloaded vst/plugins not working

Dasher

Question

Recently, I downloaded a few plugins including the Nalex Ninja amp sim, G Gate and The Best IR in The World. None of them seem to be working, the signal apparently cut off. While I disable all the FXs, the signal came back and no matter which vst I turn on or off, there will still be no sound coming out except the buzzing amp noise. Does anyone also had the same problem or know how to fix?

Edited by Dasher

2 answers to this question

This must be a VST plugin issue or some routing issue. Are those plugins 32 bit? If you enable one you say that the audio completely cuts out? What order do you have the plugins in?  A picture of your EFX bin might help some.

My recommendation is do delete all the FX and make sure you have audio playing with nothing in the track. Then add one plugin at a time and play with it for a while to see which one might be the culprit.

From the download page: 

Note: After this amp simulator, you need to put the cabinet simulator (IR). 

Well I can't find any cabinets on the web page ,, and that seems odd that its a second vst you run. 

@reginaldStjohnThey are both 32, 64 and Mac stuff.  http://nalexsoft.blogspot.com/ 

I downloaded Amplex. I had same issue as you. no sound when enabled. It says to click on information line,, nothing there, looked back in the zip folder and found the documentation folder so put it in the folder that seems to open. Clicked on one of the txt files and got sound,,, but real quiet, I turned it up full and its not loud and the tone seems boring. Not sure its worth the bother. Lots of interesting stuff. Sort of free but asking for a donation. Mabey it's louder if you pay for it :) 

Edit- I found this in the J800 folder: 

You can use the PowerEnd plugin as poweramp:
https://nalexsoft.blogspot.com/2019/03/powerend.html 

Edit #2 -- I just installed the C2 compressor and it seems to work just fine. A new toy. 

Edited by John Vere