Scott H

Ample Sound 20% off until Aug 19th

Ample Sound makes some great instruments, and they have been generous with free upgrades to the product that I bought! I originally discovered them via their free acoustic guitar and p-bass, which both sound great.

So I ended up buying one of their basses on sale, and have since received a version upgrade, and an additional "fingered" sample library for what was originally a picked only bass instrument. At no additional upgrade charge! :)

The only catch is that you need to learn their native UI and workflow, as this is not a Kontakt library. But they do offer their take on a bass riffer and tab modules for the bass. Don't have any guitars other than the free acoustic, and that one includes a strummer module.

• Like 1

FYI, I found it was cheaper for me to buy these directly from AmpleSound's website even considering Best Service's discount. Maybe they gave me a "loyalty discount"? I got 13 instruments (their electric guitars & basses) for $650. That's $50 an instrument! Highly worth it. These are very high quality instruments. I'm a fanboy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fret_man said:

FYI, I found it was cheaper for me to buy these directly from AmpleSound's website even considering Best Service's discount. Maybe they gave me a "loyalty discount"? I got 13 instruments (their electric guitars & basses) for $650. That's $50 an instrument! Highly worth it. These are very high quality instruments. I'm a fanboy.

AmpleSound does dynamic bundles. The more you add to your cart, the higher the discount. You probably get a discount if you have bought from them previously as well. Wish I had  cash left over after engaging in the Orange Tree group buy(though I don't regret those purchases either).

Yes - the more you buy, the bigger the discount. I think there's a base 10% existing customer discount too.

AmpleSound Summer Sale + Something new is coming.....

Cheers Everyone!

www.amplesound.net Summer Sale is Open!

-20% off until August 19th
-Bigger discount if you buy more then one Virtual Instrument
-Even Bigger discount if you already own a paid product (please login to your amplesound account before going to the purchase page) : https://www.amplesound.net/en/account.asp

PURCHASE: https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

Ample-Sound-Summer-sale.jpg

Also, keep your eyes open on our site, a NEW virtual Instrument is coming this Sunday!

Have a great Summer Time guys!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jason Morin said:

AmpleSound Summer Sale + Something new is coming....

LOL... On my phone here so clicked that wondering why the link didn't work! No more underlines allowed 🤨

Posted (edited)

Ending tomorrow!

Even though I have the IK MODO Bass, which covers the A-Z of the electrics, I just had to get the Ample Upright on sale! Sweeeet! :)

Edited by abacab

Their Martin acoustic guitar bass is really nice as well. That's what got me hooked on their whole ecosystem. I needed some non-electric basses for some folky/roots music.