FREE: Art Deco Piano for SampleTank

Frank

If you go to the IK Website and log into your User Area, a Pop Up will ask if you want to Redeem the Art Deco Piano. After that when you open the Product Manager it should be there already authorized. That was my experience.

It is a nice piano for a freebie, and thanks for posting the IRL pic, that looks really nice. I am going to try and feature it on the livestream Thursday.

• Like 4

After all the storms passed I started it up again and now I have the box/logo thing in the instrument area and it works fine. I had opened and closed st4 a few times before my posts, no idea why its ok now, maybe big storms voodoo?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, bdickens said:

It's all has capabilitiess at least moderately above my own skill level.

LOL yeah I started with T-racks v1 - the rack - something like 20 years ago. I had no idea what was what, just picked the first preset and it already gave me the sound close to what I was looking for. Had to tweak it a little more for the next couple weeks (the classics have not so obvious controls at least to me) and I was there. That way I got bought effectively into the whole T-rackS ecosystem. And that was in times when I had no idea about mixing. But it was just the rack so the 'problem' was fairly low, now I've got almost the whole collection more like 50 of them :D 

• Like 2

Man alive.!! I finally got this thing to work. What I think was happening was, the password in authorization manager was out of sync with the password on IKM site login and the product manager. The password reset in authorization manager does not generate an email to change your password. So I fixed it by changing the password on the IKM site.. and then using that password when launching authorization manager.

Tried it out this morning. Its cool.. sounds like a SampleTank piano.. 🙂

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 2