Other Deal Resources

Magic Russ

5 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Now, if we start picking a few of these, plus emails we receive, and we "repost" the deals in this forum, we may revitalize this a little bit while we wait for the King

I think, even if we did all that, we still won't be able to post the deals even before the vendors post them. That's what Larry used to do. Lol

• Like 4

I would never dream of competing with His Majesty Larry,  but I have done a Black Friday post on VI:Control for the past three years.

I categorize all the deals by type and put them into alphabetical order.  I think that I have had the most comprehensive and organized  list of BF music software deals on the web--but this year I am going to add  a LOT more stuff.  It's pretty much all I do in November. 

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/tiger-the-frogs-alphabetical-list-of-november-2020-sales.100595/

But Larry ALWAYS gets the deals fastest and I only do this once a year.  I have no idea how he does it all the time. When I get to December, I need deals rehab.  Wait....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Those other sites are okay, I guess, but what I really like about the Deals forum is that each deal gets its own topic, and discussion for the deal is limited, for the most part, to that thread. 

Plus the people around here are a so much better breed than those yahoos over there.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Those other sites are okay, I guess, but what I really like about the Deals forum is that each deal gets its own topic, and discussion for the deal is limited, for the most part, to that thread. 

Plus the people around here are a so much better breed than those yahoos over there.

Exactly.  It’s not just the notification of the deal.  It’s the conversation around it. 

• Like 1