Dark theme for the forum ?

Zo

14 hours ago, craigb said:

Wait...  Do you mean to say that our off-topic replies aren't dark enough??? 😆

No. What I think he means is that even the most basic FREE to use forum software has basic Light, Dark, and Gray theme's for those of us that have a bit of trouble seeing the forum on our handheld devices which are what 99% of the world uses now and he's wondering what the ***** gives man? Am I right Zo?

I think the same guy who designed X1's GUI is running the forum. Last time I said that when X1 came out I posted a pic of Marty Feldman along with the post and was banned for a week. So I better not do that again. But you could probably get away with it Craig. I triple dog dare ya!

Edited by Shane_B.
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Shane_B. said:

No. What I think he means is that even the most basic FREE to use forum software has basic Light, Dark, and Gray theme's for those of us that have a bit of trouble seeing the forum on our handheld devices which are what 99% of the world uses now ...

My handheld device is pink and wrinkly.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wibbles said:
2 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

No. What I think he means is that even the most basic FREE to use forum software has basic Light, Dark, and Gray theme's for those of us that have a bit of trouble seeing the forum on our handheld devices which are what 99% of the world uses now ...

My handheld device is pink and wrinkly.

😆

2 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

No. What I think he means is that even the most basic FREE to use forum software has basic Light, Dark, and Gray theme's for those of us that have a bit of trouble seeing the forum on our handheld devices which are what 99% of the world uses now and he's wondering what the ***** gives man? Am I right Zo?

I think the same guy who designed X1's GUI is running the forum. Last time I said that when X1 came out I posted a pic of Marty Feldman along with the post and was banned for a week. So I better not do that again. But you could probably get away with it Craig. I triple dog dare ya!

"X1 has been the most successful SONAR launch ever"

I'll just leave that there 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

No. What I think he means is that even the most basic FREE to use forum software has basic Light, Dark, and Gray theme's

I heard that it's in a special folder somewhere that's never been allowed to see the light of day.

3 hours ago, paulo said:
8 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

No. What I think he means is that even the most basic FREE to use forum software has basic Light, Dark, and Gray theme's

I heard that it's in a special folder somewhere that's never been allowed to see the light of day.

You really need to let it go now 🙄

......... but please don't 😊

Lol , was out all day , went back , saw 12 answers , i was like " cool , should be some way " , i forgot it was a cakewalk bandlab forum, lol .... so i guess the answer is no lol i would go pink rather than white ...

10 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

You really need to let it go now 🙄

......... but please don't 😊

I have no idea what you're talking about.

:)

• Haha 1